• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐š๐๐ž โ€” ( ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด )

chamomile

frond-shaped
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• CURRENTLY CRAVING...
    โœฉ plot: limitless !

โ INTRODUCTION โž
    hi, welcome to my 1x1 interest check! i'm chamomile, you can call me cham or chammy and i'm currently wrapping up finals. since group roleplay pickings have been pretty slim, i'm looking for a couple of mellow partners while i prep for college.

so a little more about me: i turned 18 in march. i've been roleplaying on and off for 4 years but i've never gotten far doing one-on-one's before, so hopefully third time's the charm ! sometimes i write poetry, most times i spend on tumblr. sometimes i draw, but my art thread has been dead for a while and i think it's going to stay that way until i find the time again.

anyways, i'll be keeping this thread relatively tidy. feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested in any of these ideas !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back