• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings pigeon's simplified search (experienced, detailed roleplayer seeking partners - july '24)

Pigeon.

bird brain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi, my name's Pigeon. I have been knocking about this place for a long time, and I'm about to make a big life change. This life change will, temporarily at least, mean that I will have a lot more free time on my hands to get back into roleplay. Alongside this, I'm currently working on my own DnD setting and campaign as I venture to get into something I've always wanted to do - so roleplay will act as another creative outlet. I'm simplifying my search on RPN, and will use Google Docs for more detailed information regarding roleplays that I'm seeking.
1721508909997.png

Who am I?

• 26, cis female she/her, with quite a few years of roleplaying experience
  • British, just so you know for timezones
  • I've just left my teaching job and am seeking something new, potentially
  • My activity online is varied and my posts per week will change, but, I can be more active OOC and am always seeking more friends on Discord
  • Here is a link to a sample of my writing
1721507778929.png

What do I seek in a partner?
  • I want to write with people over 18
  • I'd describe myself as a detailed roleplayer, I write anywhere between 500-1500 words per post, depending on the amount of characters/dialogue/setting-up that is going on; sometimes there'll be more, sometimes there'll be less, but as long as we're on the same wavelength it'll be fine (so, someone who mirrors)
  • Decent spelling and grammar is an absolute must, I make mistakes sometimes (we all do), but on the whole, please be literate!
  • Be comfortable plotting and be comfortable immersing yourself, bring in side characters, bring in NPCs, make it feel as real as possible
  • Give me realistic characters with realistic flaws, also, I enjoy darker themes
  • Tell me your favourite Disney movie when you PM me
  • I am happy to play both male and female characters in various gender pairings (mxf, fxf, mxm), I do prefer to have at least one female character but this is not always a must - side note: I only play cis characters, but I am more than happy to play against any trans/nb characters and interact with them in romantic pairings
  • I like character sheets but they're not always necessary, no anime faceclaims
  • I'll roleplay primarily over threads or DMs here
  • Communicate with me OOC - communication is key for roleplays, I like to make friends but to let you know if I'm busy and vice versa without judgement
All of my ideas are here, PM if interested.
1721509044509.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back