• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings pick your poison // roleplay search

unholy__war

hello!

I'm stuck in the house tonight due to a Very Not Fun stomach bug. I'd love to pass the time with an exciting RP! Here is all I ask of you:

-18+
-attention to writing. i'm not a fan of classist delineations of "writing proficiency" (wowowow don't get me started on that), i find it makes more sense and is less hurtful to simply say that i take writing seriously as a craft, and i'm always looking to improve my story-telling. if that vibes with you, i think we'll work! to that end, i usually match quality.
-no length requirements, rather.... i'd like substantial information in each post to then propagate adequate response. you know that saying, "acting is reacting"? well, i believe RPing is as well. soooooooo give me something to react to! i will do the same for you
-romance is chill and all IF IT MAKES SENSE IN THE STORY, however i am not here for wish fulfillment (but if that's your thing, go you!!!!!). i tend to RP female identifying characters, but i have no problem RPing male identifying characters as long as i don't feel like i'm being ~used to act out a fantasy~ (which, again, if that's your thing, go you!!!! just not my thing)

I've been in a medieval fantasy mood as of late, particularly drawn to playing characters with no magic in a magical world. here are some general dynamics i would love to expand on with you:

soldier x villager
royal x enemy spy

fandoms i'm comfortable in:
HP
Mortal Instruments
Star Wars
Marvel
Merlin

my goal is to start something up tonight and get pretty far. i am a relatively fast poster so keep that in mind!

takers?
-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back