Pfft, who needs a title for their thread?

BossBattler

except i actually do so shh

Greetings, internet! I am the BossBattler, an epic being that has slayed many beasts for a living, but has now retired and resorted to a life of roleplaying. Wait a minute, I'm just some guy who likes roleplaying...NEVER MIND THEN.

I am a decent roleplayer, I'll say that much, and am up for pretty much anything! Just ask me if you need to confirm certain tastes.

I'm available through the week 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm and whenever on weekends unless otherwise stated.

See ya guys real soon!

Welcome @BossBattler to RPN, I'm afraid you'll have to leave retirement and take up work again, there are many monsters to be slain here. Please report to the rules section for fitting and acquisition then feel free to go a hunting, there are many an rp out there. They roam in packs, be most wary of the Fantasy and Sci Fi packs, their ilk are at the top of the food chain around here. If you're looking for the most valuable of loot you might go hunting in the 1x1 territory, there you'll find some of the most hideous and beautiful creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back