(PF)Master of Magic: The Rise of the Dread Lord

Er- Multiclass Archetypes. It's an ongoing fan project, with basically... It's a homebrew site mainly based around archetypes meant to be a mix of two classes.

Ah.

What is the overall alignment going to be for the party? Evil seems to be the trend, but just how evil?

I'm only doing paizo material that's from the main books (so no 3pp or pathfinder companion books) as for alignment, LE or NE a barbarian would be CN otherwise it wouldn't work.

I just like some of the Non-Core stuff quite a bit is all. Hence my sadness. It's perfectly understandable as while some of it is perfectly balanced, some of it isnt at all. In short, I was wantin to use some stuff that isn't core, but your core only. Which is fine! I was mostly being silly.

Anywhoodle.

So it's not just core-ish stuff

[dice]8212[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the book Inner Sea Gods available to tap into? It has a character class called the Evangelist that I like.

i'd have to look at the book (if i even have it) because technically if you look at the horrible picture of the world, there is no inner sea.

Going pure Oracle. I haven't quite gotten my weapon stat block in, because the formatting is odd for me- but If you'd like to look over my Racial choices and Trait choices?

Yeah I'll look them over, and you'll need to copy the block of text for the weapons to add more.

Right. I'm not too worried about that, as I don't intend to be hitting things in melee if I don't have to- I stopped filling things out last night, because I looked at the clock as I reached the Offense section and realized.

"Holy shit it's 3 AM."

Lol, yeah I'll look over your character

btw, what time zones does everyone live in?

Ok here's some updates:

1) your ac is 13 not 19. And your armor dr is 6.

2) the half-elf oracle is an FCB for an additional spell known at at least one spell level lower than your highest, therefore that would give you only 0 level spells because your highest is 1 until level 4.

---... Huh, so it's a useless feature until level 4, Gotcha. Going to take the +1 Skill point for 1st level, +1 HP for second level, instead then, and remove two of my 1st level spells...

And wait, what- but the armor isn't magical, why would it give me DR... Uh. Alright. I'll recalculate it's AC bonus as... uh... DR, okay.

The armor bonus is the dr, if it is magical the armor enhancement bonus is added to your ac instead of the dr. Also because of level two you should have 5 0-level spells and 2 1st level spells, and cause fear as a first and Mage hand & ghost sound as additional 0-level spells.

I'm using their house rule for armor as dr.

Also, I have the total score there for adding the level mod and racial and anything else there.

Note: made a minor update to the character sheet via skills section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back