• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Peter Parker Looking for a Roleplay Partner! (1x1 m/m)

shippingeverywhere

Certified Gay Nerd
Hi! 30, nb, they/them and after an MCU rewatch (and seeing Deadpool & Wolverine), I have a major roleplay craving. Discord is preferred! Partners must be 18+.

My main muse right now is Peter Parker. I’d like to play him romantically against any male Marvel character (he would be 18+ in any plot). Canons are preferred, but I’m open to OCs too. I’m also open to characters that haven’t made it into the MCU yet.

Some potential characters I’d love to play against include:
  • Wade Wilson
  • Tony Stark
  • Bucky Barnes
  • Stephen Strange
  • Quentin Beck
  • Bruce Banner
  • Loki
  • Eddie Brock
  • Johnny Storm
  • Harry Osborn

This is not an exhaustive list, so if you’re craving a character not on this list, throw them at me! I’m also open to non-canon versions of canon characters. We can pull from the multi-verse!

Plots will heavily depend on the pairing, but I love to plot with my partner, so I’m sure we’ll come up with something fun!

I’m also down for any tone on the spectrum, from light hearted and comedic to dark and whumpy.

I have no specific word or paragraph count requirement nor do I have a post frequency requirement. Typically, I like to write between 1 - 4 paragraphs per post, but that varies heavily on the scene & my partner. If you prefer quick fire posts or novellas, I’m happy with either.

Reach out if you’re interested here or on discord (4theroleplayz).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back