• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Personas Meet OCs

MissMakeBelief

Idk how this place works very well but I wanna have an RP buddy.
I honestly always just like to start with our personas being the main characters in a long chaotic chain of stories with our OCs. A little childish but I'm just looking to have fun, I don't care about elaborate, well thought-out storylines because it's more fun to make up as we go along. I have a fantasy world that I've been developing for years and that's always my go-to setting. There are three main countries, one of which represents the culture of early england/America, one kind of resembles a fantasy/medieval world. And the other is just a weird place kind of like a mix between both and Alice in wonderland world. I have pinterest boards that elaborate better.

Alright so I think on here we would say

OC = the playable character (i.e. the character you or your partner are playing in the story)
NPC = a side character that exists in the story to flesh out the world but that no one is playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back