• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom · ୧ ‧₊˚ persona series masterpost (1x1)

ghostvalley

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
★ ★ ★  INTRO !

ciao, everyone! i go by nana (20 & they/them), although you're absolutely welcome to call me vega or payne depending on whichever name catches your eye first. to tell a bit more about myself, i've spent a long time fooling around in creative writing spaces like this, picking up the hobby sometime in late primary school when everyone still wrote in the comments section of youtube. needless to say, i've been around for a while — possibly longer than a child my age had any right to be — but surprisingly, this is my first experience with a proper roleplay forum. so, without further explanation, it's a pleasure to meet all of you.

when it comes to writing, i consider myself to be someone with very few limits. nevertheless, my leniency doesn't necessarily mean that i have no expectations or desires of my own. so, if you would ... please take a look at my rules and writing/preferences to decide for yourself if we're compatible:

REGULATIONS.
18+/-35 ONLY ! i'm over eighteen, so writing with minors is a definite no-thank-you. adding onto this, i would also prefer not to write with anyone 35+ for my own comfort.

DO ✓ PARTICIPATE ! i'd love to see you share your headcanons, talk about your character/s, and contribute to the story. if you aren't the type who likes to talk about ideas in detail, or if you're someone who's prone to giving one word responses, we absolutely will not be a good match for each other.

DO ✓ TALK OOC ! i love becoming friends with my writing partners as, in my opinion, it makes the things much more enjoyable. i understand that not everyone agrees with that sentiment, and while i won't judge anyone for how they choose to indulge in their hobby, i can confidently say that i will lose interest in the thread/ideas/etc if i can't connect with whoever i'm writing with.

DO ✓ BE PATIENT ! i work full-time & am frequently exhausted by a physically demanding schedule. because of this, my reply times both ic and ooc may vary, whether that be me responding a day late or a few days late. while i can promise warnings and updates from my end as needed, i do expect anyone who reaches out to be understanding of this. please be calm, respectful and accommodating — i'll most definitely return the kindness.

DON'T ✘ ASK TO DOUBLE ! i don't write original characters, nor do i have an interest in taking on any specific character/s at the request of someone else. writing for the characters i personally love & connect with is what i find most comfortable for myself, and i have no plans to venture outside of that safety bubble anytime soon. please don't contact me hoping for a change of heart.

STYLE & PREFERENCES
i'm able to write 6-8+ paragraphs (averaging maybe 1-1.8k words) per response, though i have a tendency to go overboard when inspiration strikes — going into 2k to 3k-word territory isn't particularly uncommon for me, depending on the character i'm writing and my interest in the plot. as for style, it's super rare that you'll catch me writing in anything other than 3rd person pov.

i almost exclusively write romance, and i have a heavy preference for cc x cc (mxm, fxf, and mxf are all okay!) when it comes to the pairings i work with. that being said, i'm still plenty happy to write against original characters as long as our characters have chemistry, whether that be through pre-established lore in your character’s backstory or through something we've developed together. however, in the scenario that you approach me looking for oc x cc interactions, please understand that i am highly selective on that front.

★ ★ ★  INTERESTS !

PERSONA 1 .
— i write: toudou naoya, nanjo "nate" kei.
— favorite pairing/s: naoya/oc, naoya/mcs.

PERSONA 2 ( craving ) .
— i write: suou tatsuya, lisa silverman, kurosu jun, mishina eikichi, suou katsuya, baofu, sudou tatsuya, nyarlathotep, kashihara akinari.
— favorite pairing/s: tatsuya/jun, tatsuya/oc, katsuya/maya, jun/oc.

PERSONA 3 .
— i write: arisato minato, aragaki shinjiro, sanada akihiko.
— favorite pairing/s: femc/akihiko, femc/shinji, minato/oc, minato/p4mc

PERSONA 4 ( craving ) .
— i write: narukami yu, hanamura yosuke, kujikawa rise, shirogane naoto, tatsumi kanji, teddie/kuma, konishi saki, izanami.
— favorite pairing/s: yosuke/yu, yosuke/naoto, rise/naoto, kanji/naoto, yu/mcs.

PERSONA 5 .
— i write: amamiya ren, sakamoto ryuji, kitagawa yusuke, sakura sojiro, munehisa iwai.
— favorite pairing/s: ren/ryuji, goro/ryuji, ann/ryuji, ryuji/oc, ren/mcs.

★ ★ ★  FAREWELL !

thank you tremendously for reading through this mess of text. if any of this interests you, please please please comment or reach out to me directly through pms!

©

Last edited:
★ ★ ★  INTRO !

ciao, everyone! i go by cohen (21+ & they/them), although you're absolutely welcome to call me vega or payne depending on whichever name catches your eye first. to tell a bit more about myself, i've spent a long time fooling around in creative writing spaces like this, picking up the hobby sometime in late primary school when everyone still wrote in the comments section of youtube. needless to say, i've been around for a while — possibly longer than a child my age had any right to be — but surprisingly, this is my first experience with a proper roleplay forum. so, without further explanation, it's a pleasure to meet all of you.

when it comes to writing, i consider myself to be someone with very few limits. nevertheless, my leniency doesn't necessarily mean that i have no expectations or desires of my own. so, if you would ... please take a look at my rules and writing/preferences to decide for yourself if we're compatible:

REGULATIONS.
18+/-35 ONLY ! i'm over eighteen, so writing with minors is a definite no-thank-you. adding onto this, i would also prefer not to write with anyone 35+ for my own comfort.

DO ✓ PARTICIPATE ! i'd love to see you share your headcanons, talk about your character/s, and contribute to the story. if you aren't the type who likes to talk about ideas in detail, or if you're someone who's prone to giving one word responses, we absolutely will not be a good match for each other.

DO ✓ TALK OOC ! i love becoming friends with my writing partners as, in my opinion, it makes the things much more enjoyable. i understand that not everyone agrees with that sentiment, and while i won't judge anyone for how they choose to indulge in their hobby, i can confidently say that i will lose interest in the thread/ideas/etc if i can't connect with whoever i'm writing with.

DO ✓ BE PATIENT ! i work full-time & am frequently exhausted by a physically demanding schedule. because of this, my reply times both ic and ooc may vary, whether that be me responding a day late or a few days late. while i can promise warnings and updates from my end as needed, i do expect anyone who reaches out to be understanding of this. please be calm, respectful and accommodating — i'll most definitely return the kindness.

DON'T ✘ ASK TO DOUBLE ! i don't write original characters, nor do i have an interest in taking on any specific character/s at the request of someone else. writing for the characters i personally love & connect with is what i find most comfortable for myself, and i have no plans to venture outside of that safety bubble anytime soon. please don't contact me hoping for a change of heart.

STYLE & PREFERENCES
i'm able to write 6-8+ paragraphs (averaging maybe 1-1.8k words) per response, though i have a tendency to go overboard when inspiration strikes — going into 2k to 3k-word territory isn't particularly uncommon for me, depending on the character i'm writing and my interest in the plot. as for style, it's super rare that you'll catch me writing in anything other than 3rd person pov.

i almost exclusively write romance, and i have a heavy preference for cc x cc (mxm, fxf, and mxf are all okay!) when it comes to the pairings i work with. that being said, i'm still plenty happy to write against original characters as long as our characters have chemistry, whether that be through pre-established lore in your character’s backstory or through something we've developed together. however, in the scenario that you approach me looking for oc x cc interactions, please understand that i am highly selective on that front.

★ ★ ★  INTERESTS !

PERSONA 1 .
— i write: toudou naoya, nanjo "nate" kei.
— favorite pairing/s: naoya/oc, naoya/mcs.

PERSONA 2 ( craving ) .
— i write: suou tatsuya, lisa silverman, kurosu jun, mishina eikichi, suou katsuya, baofu, sudou tatsuya, nyarlathotep, kashihara akinari.
— favorite pairing/s: tatsuya/jun, tatsuya/oc, katsuya/maya, jun/oc.

PERSONA 3 .
— i write: arisato minato, aragaki shinjiro, sanada akihiko.
— favorite pairing/s: femc/akihiko, femc/shinji, minato/oc, minato/p4mc

PERSONA 4 ( craving ) .
— i write: narukami yu, hanamura yosuke, kujikawa rise, shirogane naoto, tatsumi kanji, teddie/kuma, konishi saki, izanami.
— favorite pairing/s: yosuke/yu, yosuke/naoto, rise/naoto, kanji/naoto, yu/mcs.

PERSONA 5 .
— i write: amamiya ren, sakamoto ryuji, kitagawa yusuke, sakura sojiro, munehisa iwai.
— favorite pairing/s: ren/ryuji, goro/ryuji, ann/ryuji, ryuji/oc, ren/mcs.

★ ★ ★  FAREWELL !

thank you tremendously for reading through this mess of text. if any of this interests you, please please please comment or reach out to me directly through pms!

©
Hello! I would love to RP with you. I wouldn’t mind pairing Ren / Ryuji, Goro / Ryuji or if you are interested Ren / Goro. Let me know, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back