• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 rp? (Cannonxoc,ocxoc, doubling) is

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone I’m fairly new to the persona 5 fandom I’m watching a let’s play of it since I can’t play it myself, Butttt I’m loving it (McDonald’s theme here). So I’m looking to do one where it’s off of the cannon route, but can do cannon since I got a lot of spoilers. That being said I can play almost any of the character other then Haru really so those are the people I can double for you. I’m stuck on mobile so things will be shorter for those picky on length, but I’m working on it so yeah.
Few things I’m looking for in you/ what I’m wanting to try
-Able to double
-playing ocs/ adapting character from another anime(want to try not required)
-ooc
-friendly
Anyways that’s it so hope you all have a good day and see ya

I can do a lot of characters from that too, actually!
Although, would you be up for Akira x Ann or Akira x Haru (obviously I'll be Haru in that case) in particular?

hello, glad to see other Persona 5 fans. I gotta admit, I love Hifumi Togo and I would love to roleplay as her! I'm also mostly interested in romance andd that slice of life cozy feel that we can enjoy between targets in Persona 5. Please dm if that's fine with you! Have a good day!

hello, glad to see other Persona 5 fans. I gotta admit, I love Hifumi Togo and I would love to roleplay as her! I'm also mostly interested in romance andd that slice of life cozy feel that we can enjoy between targets in Persona 5. Please dm if that's fine with you! Have a good day!
I’ll shoot you one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back