• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5, Fall into the Darkness

Pikchu

There has been reports of mental shutdowns in the inner-city area in Tokyo. Some people have been dropping like flies, but they are shown to be undesirable people to the public so does it matter? Well yes because it is dark justice and is not allowed by the Tokyo justice system. The mental killer could be commanded by an unforeseen source such as the great politician Akira Tomari to further his goals of winning the election in the Spring. The Conspiracy is beginning to come true unless a group of persona users can manage to defeat Akira in time and save the world from Yaldabaoth's control. But in order to do that, they have to grow stronger and defeat palace rulers around Tokyo.

Palace 1: Lust
Shikishima Ake; he is a perverted member of the student council who gets away with pressuring girls into sexual acts.

Rules
No being OP, so no op personas
Canons are welcome
Literate to semi-literate posting.
Only looking for 6 Phantom Thieves including me
Must have your character approved by me first. Just so I know that they would make sense
I am planning on everyone having a wild card ability at some point.
Although this rp is inspired by base game, we will have different ideas.

CS: Fandom - Persona 5, Fall into Darkness Charrie Sheet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back