• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 1x1 Oc x Canon Role-play

Scaramouche Stan

𝕾𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝔐𝔠𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔡
I’ve been thinking about P5 for a bit and really wanted to try role-playing it!

It’s been awhile since I’ve last played it and since I’ve last role-played it, so I hope you don’t mind that part.

I have tons of AU ideas, but I must say that if we do an AU, we still keep the original plot in. Like for example, we add..I don’t know, vampires. I still want to keep in the phantom thieves, the metaverse, all that stuff.

I don’t really care how much you write, as long as you don’tsuper short sentence.
EX:
He smiled.
I’m sorry for people who role-play like that, but it gets boring after a bit. Put some detail in it!

Now for responses-

I’m out of school till July, so I have a lot of time on my hands. However, I still have things I do in life. I have a hard time replying to people. I’ll try my best to tell you if I’m not interested in doing the role-play, but if I don’t respond in about 4 or so weeks, I’m more then likely never going to reply unless I get my phone taken away(yes, my parents still take away my phone even at my age.) but if that happens, I’ll let you know ahead of time!

I hope I didn’t sound too mean. I’m truly a nice person, I just hate when people write two words and when people get angry at me for ghosting them.

Anyways, I hope we can role-play! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back