• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 4 RP

Sopranos

The Sop
Guys so it's been long since we have a persona rp and I'm planning to make one since the site just come back. The idea is to have a RP based on persona 4. It will take place in Inaba but with our OC instead of canon character (unless you guys want to rp canon character), every events in the rp will be from persona 4 as well.

Post here if you guys are interested and maybe I'll prepare sometime more detail when I have about a group of 5

Sweet! I'll start something more detail and will post it soon as I can. Love to see there are a few persona fans here in RPN, hope we can find some more though...

I'm vaguely interested, but,

every events in the rp will be from persona 4

If this is the case, how do you plan to differentiate this from just playing the game apart from the different characters? (Assuming people don't just take on canon roles)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back