• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 3; The Shadow War

GotClanked

I can't Sleep
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(This is inspired by another Persona rp that I highly recommend reading! I will credit Persona 5: The Meta War rp for the rp me and my friends are doing.)

Name

Sexuality

Personality

Persona

Arcana

SEES outfit

Melee Weapon

Ranged Weapon

Background

Last edited:
Name
Shiro Beppu

Sexuality
(Doesn't know)

Personality
Shiro has a hard time trusting people, especially when it comes to new people. But she has a heart of gold and will help out people in need when it comes down to it. Shiro has low self-esteem and doubts herself when it comes to decisions. Her self-worth is as high as other people perceive her in the moment, which can be low or high in a given moment. Shiro lives for other people's opinions about her until she meets SEES and joins them. Shiro is cold at first but once you get to know her, she will be more friendly.

Persona
Persephone

Arcana
Star

SEES outfit
(Still deciding that lol)

Melee Weapon
Bo Staff

Ranged Weapon
Shotgun

Background
Shiro grew up normally in Tokyo until tragedy struck when she was 13 years old. Her mother passed away from a heart attack which caused the family to break apart and ended up with her dad blaming her for her mother's death. If only she had called the ambulance sooner or any other excuse her father could come up with to blame her for her mother's death so he could blame someone. Now, he got a job at Port Island and he and Shiro moved there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back