• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Peri's 1x1 Original Plots Search!

PeriwinkleSky

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ 
Hi there! I'm Peri (She/her)!

I had to drop RPing for a bit because of some personal stuff, but with college wrapping up for break I'm looking to get back into it!

Some facts about me and my RP style:
  • I am 19 and would prefer RP partners to be 18+
  • I will delete replies! Nothing against anyone, it's just to keep things tidy. Feel free to reply to this post if you'd like, but I will get back to you in PMs faster.
  • I prefer to RP with people I can communicate and talk to casually OOC, especially about characters and character dynamics. While I take RP seriously, I love joking about my characters and scenarios OOC! I'm happy to do OOC talk in Discord!
  • I prefer to RP in PMs.
  • Prior to RPing, I’d like to talk about the characters and their dynamics just a bit to know where we're going. I’m not the biggest fan of character sheets, I’d rather just talk about our characters OOC or learn about your character during RP. However, if you really like character sheets I would be willing to make one.
  • Romance is the main thing I like to RP!
  • I have no real gender preference for your character! However, I typically play males.
  • LGBT+ Friendly! (Honestly, I prefer LGBT rps lolol)
  • I don't RP characters who are under the age of 18, I typically prefer characters to be in their 20s or 30s. On that note, I also don't like to RP School settings.
  • Finally, I ask that you be active! Not like 5+ posts a day active, but maybe around once a week. If you loose interest, have to go for a while, or just don't wish to RP anymore, thats ok! Just let me know!
  • I typically play preexisting characters with a lot of thought put into them, so if you’re the same, I would love to hear about your character! Genuinely, hearing ppl infodump about their OCs is so fun.
  • I have been very interested in playing darker themed RPs! If that's something you're interested in, please reach out!
Plots I have in mind as well as the characters I'll be playing:

(Note, that all these plots are able to be tweaked depending on your character! I will be updating as I think of plots)

PLOT 1: Character A is a powerful mob boss who controls many aspects of the city they inhabit. They have a tight hold on the people underneath them, but it's recently come to their attention that someone they previously trusted was a mole planted by a separate gang. In a bid for both revenge and to send a message, Character A brings a well-known hitman into help them take down the traitor, Character B, but the two end up discovering a much deeper plot that seems to be focused around taking down Character A.

I would be playing Character B, Sawyer Robinson. He is the worlds Most Unconventional Hitman aka he's a farm boy with fantastic aim, and the need for money drove him to becoming a hitman. He's a rather quiet person who does his best to be polite, but he doesn't take much shit and can put up a good fight in most circumstances. Sawyer's got a large family and has a thick southern accent. This is a preexisting character of mine, who is gay, hence why this plot is specifically MxM.

Here's some additional scenarios that I think would be fun, but I don't have a plot idea for, the roles I'd like are bolded! I will add things here as I think of them

• Superhero x Supervillain (Burned out from this one at the moment; So not interested rn!)
  • Criminal x Criminal
  • Straight Laced x Bad Boy
  • Serial Killer x Detective

These are just a few ideas, but I'm open for most things, so if you have an idea, please share it!

Please send me a DM if you're interested! :closed eyes open smile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back