• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

"Wait...Chiron what did you want me to type? Okay here goes nothing..."

Hey, if you’re reading this then either bad ‘people’ are chasing you or they will be pretty soon. Am I right? Well we are in the same boat. I’ve been there, done that, got the t-shirt. But don’t worry, there’s a safe place for people like us! It’s called Camp Half-blood and it’s one of the safest places in the world in fact. I can’t give you the exact location here…don’t want to give away the location for all those ‘bad people’ after all, but if you want sanctuary, all you’ve got to do is show your interest in the comments below.

Hope to see you at camp,

Percy Jackson.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd like to join, go ahead and check out the mechanics tab to see which cabins are available! There can only be three children of The Big Three per god so the spots are going fast. Everyone else is eight per cabin, except for Hermes cabin who will accept anyone who's cabin hasn't been created yet.

Ouranos Rising!

[/CENTER]

After a monster attack on the well-fortified Camp Half Blood, it is revealed that Ouranos, Titan of the sky has awoken and is trying to convince Atlas to let go of the sky so that he may take back the Earth Mother, Gaea. This will cause the destruction of the world, unless two brave groups of demigods travel to the four corners of the world and convince the apathetic Titans Hyperion (Titan of the East), Iapetus (Titan of the West), Krios (Titan of the South) and even the Titan Atlas not to let this happen.

To Help You Out

At least one big three demigod must travel with each of the two groups whilst some may stay to defend camp if they wish.

Each group may have no more than seven demigods within and no more than one from a cabin: example only one Hephaestus kid per group etc.

RPers may create NPC monsters and other such obstacles if they wish.

Characters may visit Olympus when it is reasonable and not too often.

The help of Artemis’ Hunters may be enlisted. The Hunters will be NPCs.

Any new campers (Role players) may stay and defend New York and Camp Halfblood

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back