• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson Rp Partner Search

RedPoppy

Snips, Snails, and Puppydog Tails
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am Poppy and I am returning Rp Nation after several years. Sorry if I'm a bit rusty with the website

With the Percy Jackson show revamping everyone's interest, I would love an Rp based on this fandom!

I have lots of ideas!

1) Time travel AU

Character I play: Percy Jackson

Character Accepted: anyone as long as you can make them make sense to the story, but suggestions are: Luke Castellan, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Nico di Angelo, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, or Jason Grace

The Giante War doesn't end favorably for the seven. Gaea wins. People die. These kids are left fighting a losing war.

Several years go by and things get bleaker and bleaker until nearly everyone is dead. No hope remains. In a last ditch effort, Percy makes a deal with Kronos to be sent back in time to try and fix things.

Two branching ideas from here:

One. He gets sent back to the beginning of the Son of Neptune. He blinks his eyes open the day he goes into Camp Jupiter with all the memories of the future in his head.

Set up for lots of angst and badassery. Favorite characters for this would be Nico, Hazel, or Jason, but nearly anyone would fit here.

Two. He gets sent back to the autumn before the Lightning Thief. In this scenario he doesn't replace his younger self, instead his 21 year old self is plopped back into this time. (The 12 year old him is still here and knows nothing) So Percy goes to Camp Half-Blood under an alias.

This option gives a good set up for big brother / role model Percy for any of the younger characters (even young him). Or we could set this up for Percy/Luke. Since they're nearly the same age now (Luke is 19 in TLT) and if he wants to avoid a war, Luke is a good place to start.

2) Runaway AU

Character I Play: Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Luke Castellan, Thalia Grace, Annabeth Chase, or Leo Valdez

Characters Accepted: anyone as long as you can make them make sense to the story, but suggestions are: Luke Castellan, Thalia Grace, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, or Jason Grace

When Percy is a kid, like somewhere between 7 and 10, a monster hunts him down and attacks him. Sally goes to protect him and gets injured, Percy puts some things together (or a monster taunts him that it's his fault) so he ends up running away thinking he's keeping his mother safe. (Alternately, Sally could die, which is just extra angst).

So, he's on the run, trying to survive and he finds another demigod.

Character Ideas:

Jason:
Fate gives Jason a dream about Percy, so he decides to go find him and bring him to Lupa so he's safe and can go to Camp Jupiter. Either Percy can go to Camp Jupiter or maybe Lupa takes one look so the Greek boy and goes 'fuck no' so Jason decides to stay with his new friend and they tackle the world together. Eventually ending up at Camp Half-Blood.

Luke and/or Thalia:
Instead of finding Annabeth, they find Percy. They can be traveling together or be an AU where it's just Luke/Thalia that finds Percy. Might be interesting to have Luke find Annabeth and Thalia find Percy (or vise versa) and they eventually become a big group. This leads to some interesting dynamics, especially if we have Luke go evil still. Seeing Luke's pain and mistreatment firsthand, being extremely close / traumabonded to him, and Loyalty being your Fatal Flaw is a bad mix for Percy.

Annabeth:
They find each other and keep each other alive. They can run into Luke and Thalia or it just be them.

Leo:
After Leo's mother dies, he goes to a foster home and promptly runs away. He finds Percy and they become found family. Putting Leo into the first arc would be super interesting!

Other Characters:
Will definitely take other characters if you have a good idea for them! Other minor characters could be really interesting too! Will, Beckendorf, Silena, Clarisse, etc.

I can play Percy or the other character, I have no preference.

3) Soulmate AU

Character I Play: Nearly anyone

Characters Accepted: anyone as long as you can make them make sense to the story

I honestly love soulmate drama so much and have so many different ideas! Here are some of my ideas for a bit more nontraditional soulmate AU ideas. Things beyond just timers or first words.

- Red string of fate. Only the Aphrodite kids can see it or you when you fall in love with your soulmate for the first time.

- Shared skin. All injuries, scars, marks of any kind, etc are shared between Soulmates. (Injuries only go skin deep. So for a broken arm, the soulmate would have the bruising, but not the broken bone or torn muscle)

- Empathy Link. First time you touch your Soulmate you establish an Empathy Link that allows couples to share emotions, thoughts, etc. The strength of the Link depends on the strength of the relationship.

- Colors. Everyone sees in black and white until the lock eyes with their Soulmate.

- Boosting. Soulmates amply each other's abilities. For mortals, being in close proximity with your soulmate could make you smarter, have better memory, have more confidence, run faster, feel happier, etc. For Demigods it's a bit more, sure, those other things still apply, but being with their soulmate also boosts their powers up exponentially. Like to a level 15 on a scale of 10. It also can give you very limited powers related to your soulmate's godly parent.

- Tattoos. Every significant moment in your life leaves a tattoo on you to represent the memory. Soulmates will be born with matching tattoos over their hearts.

Alternatively, maybe every Godly Parents’ kids have a unique way to find their Soulmates? Ie, Ares kids have Colorvision and Aphrodite kids see the red string of fate and so on.

Honestly I want a heavy dose of angst and fluff!

This is an inherently romantic trope, so we Can either play innocent puppy love, platonic Soulmates, or mess with their ages to make them a bit older for a romantic plot.

4) Past Travel AU

Character I Play: Percy Jackson, Nico di Angelo, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, historical characters

Characters Accepted: anyone as long as you can make them make sense to the story.

Two demigods get sent back in time to the Trojan War and must survive. Or, one demigod gets sent back and I can play one or more of the historical figures (Odysseus, Diomedes, Patroclus, Achilles, Hektor, etc) that help the confused Half-Blood.

This could be a lot of fun because they could COMPLETELY DERAIL the Trojan War. Maybe they break the walls early, maybe they hold a rescue mission and get Helen back with minimal bloodshed, maybe they make things even worse.

Also can do into themes in the Odyssey. Either after the war or as an instead.

5) OC RolePlay

Character I Play: OC
Characters Accepted: OC

I'm very picky on accepting OCS but will accept will done OCs for an all OC world and plot.

May come back and put some coding to make this pretty, but I'm too tired right now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back