• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi gang, I’m a 25 year old female writer desperately searching for fellow adult (18+) fans of the Percy Jackson books! Here’s a little about me, I’ve been writing since I was about eighteen. I love my fandoms (check out my other posts!), I do have some stuff going on irl at the moment, so patience with replies would be appreciated. I do consider myself to be advanced literate, however I do have very mild dyslexia.

In terms of a partner, I’m looking for adv lit or novella writers- I like to push myself where possible. Those of you who can use third person and past tense and play canon males from the beloved fandom. I will happily double, but please note all of my stories at the minute are doubles, so where possible I will be prioritising single story lines. I am also looking for fans of the books as I’ve only just started the series myself! Also please note I am seeking oc (me) x canon (you pairings) unless it’s doubles!

I am looking to pair my oc with either: Percy, Luke, Apollo or Nico. I have loads of different and varied ideas. I have just finished book five, I’ve now moved on to Hero’s Of Olympus and would appreciate no spoilers please. I’m happy to work in a semi au environment but I do want to try to keep to canon where possible, although I understand by adding ocs the story will naturally change. I do prefer to write on discord where possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back