Opinion Penumbra: Overture Halloween Stream

Pineapple

The Rotten Fruit
Hello Everyone,

I, Pineapple, will be streaming Penumbra: Overture on Halloween. Fun! I guess a heads-up, it's a survival horror game. so there is probably blood, gore, etc.. The game is unrated by the esrb. So yeah, viewer discretion/blahblahblah.

I have never played the game, or watched the game played. so it's all blind. I'm inviting you all to join me while I play, talk, hang out, and watch me get scared and paranoid.

I'll be streaming on hitbox, not twitch. Since I want to be able to interact and read what you all have to say as I play, and hitbox has a much shorter stream delay. Mic and cam will be on, naturally.

It will likely begin at 6:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard time) May be a bit late, we will see. I'll be sure to post here when I turn on the stream though.

So give me a follow, looking forward to it. No spoilers! Let me stumble around.

My Stream: http://www.hitbox.tv/arilianis

Last edited by a moderator:
Update!

I've been very ill yesterday and today, so I don't want to force myself to stream, especially not a first person game (usually leads to motion sickness for myself). I'll likely delay the stream till the weekend. So I guess... enjoy Halloween. I'll stream Saturday or Sunday instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back