• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pen and Paper's Partner Search (Calling all Fandoms and Originals!)

Pen and Paper

Hi everyone!
I'm Pen and Paper, and while new to the site, I'm not at all new to rping. I like to double up (Oc x Cannon for fandoms) but it's not a necessity if I have enough interest in the rp.
I work during the week, so I can take a while to reply, but during the weekend I should reply once a day at minimum.
I'm not too particular on post length, but no one-liners please, I need something to work with.
I'm up for all types of themes and genres, so send your thoughts my way!
My list doesn't include all my fandoms, so if you don't see anything I'm sure we could still figure something out! Same goes for Orignal plots send them my way!

Fandom List:

Animes:
Death Note
Hetalia
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Soul Eater (Probably aged up)
Tv and Movies:
Harry Potter
The Outsiders
Shameless US
Skins UK
Stranger Things
Teen Wolf
The Vampire Diaries
Twilight
The Walking Dead
Other:
Fallout 4
The Last Of Us
Youtube
Celebrity

Original Plots: (Will expand on plots later)
Mafia x Police Officer
Mafia x Pollice Officer's Child
On The Run: Characters A and B commit a crime and run from the cops together
(I have a lot more but I just want to get this up for now, I'll add more later)

Hi, I was wondering if you would be willing to plot out a Bank Robber x Undercover cop?

hi there! i haven't done a harry potter role play in ages, and i'd be interested to discuss it more in PC if you'd like! i'm mainly interested in harryxdraco but i'd be happy to do other pairings or multiple pairings.

hi there! i haven't done a harry potter role play in ages, and i'd be interested to discuss it more in PC if you'd like! i'm mainly interested in harryxdraco but i'd be happy to do other pairings or multiple pairings.
Send me a Pm and we can figure something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back