• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings peaches'n cream [ rpf / modern / fandom search! ]

daydreamer.

i'm dead. wanna hook up?
tumblr_odcpk8haYO1rp1ptfo9_r2_250.gif
hello, everybody! my name is mars, it's a pleasure to meet you. i've been on this website for around a day or so, but i've been roleplaying for more than four or five years! i'm a semi-lit to adv-lit roleplayer, and i can usually crank out anywhere from two to six paragraphs per response, usually depending on what i'm given to work with. i also do mainly either m/f or m/m, with me portraying the male character. i do either canon x oc or canon x canon, and some pairings will be platonic! i will clarify that!

currently, i'm obsessed with the x-men movieverse (i really enjoy ignoring dark phoenix, lemme tell you), marvel cinematic universe, stranger things, and modern/realistic plotlines! a lot of my roleplays tend to err on the side of soft, lighthearted stories, but i can deal with the darker side of things if need be. after my rules, i'll list the current plots/pairings/etc that i'm interested in.

okay, so, onto my rules! i don't have a lot, so bear with me. won't take me forever, i swear.
1. literate responses! so, no text speak, script, etc etc. i ask that you have a basic grasp on the english language and good grammar, i don't expect it to be perfect, just readable! i also ask they be at least two paragraphs or more!
2. at least somewhat consistent replies. i get it if you're unable to reply for a couple of days (i work two jobs, so there are times i'm bound to work them both in one day and will be unable to reply), all i ask is you let me know! and you can expect from me at the least, three replies a week.
3. talk to me! whether it be ooc chatter or just discussing the roleplay, nothing grinds my gears more than when i'm expected to just go along with the roleplay and have no communication between the two of us about it at all. that really bugs me. so i just ask that we chit chat at least a little bit!
4. when it comes to doubling, if we do so, i just ask that you put equal amounts of effort into both characters you portray, and i will do the same for you! quality over quantity, remember that as well.

so, finally, onto my fandoms, pairings, and song plots! stars means craving, bold means role i wish to play. if there is a pairing you want to do that isn't listed, just ask me about it!
also. a main reason that my song plots are incredibly vague is so that we both can figure out a storyline together so it's something we both end up enjoying.

FANDOMS.
x-men
- charles xavier/oc
- peter maximoff/oc
- PLATONIC peter maximoff & erik lehnsherr ****
- peter maximoff/logan (x-men: apocalypse aged peter) ******

marvel cinematic universe
- natasha romanoff/oc
- steve rogers/oc
- james "bucky" barnes/oc
- james "bucky" barnes/sam wilson *****
- thor odinson/carol danvers
- PLATONIC thor odinson & loki laufeyson

chilling adventures of sabrina
- nick scratch/harvey kinkle
- harvey kinkle/sabrina spellman

percy jackson
- i tend to enjoy original characters in this 'verse. so oc x oc.

stranger things
- steve harrington/oc
- max mayfield/jane hopper
- steve harrington/jonathan byers ***
- steve harrington/billy hargrove ****

original pairings/personality tropes
- teddy bear tall/angery small *********
- really dumb and oblivious/hardcore pining *************
- witch hunter/witch
- soldier/lover back home
- good/bad
- model/photographer
- criminal/innocent
- PLATONIC wlw/mlm solidarity, babey!

plots inspired by songs
-
low by the driver era. not the song, more the music video. something surrounding robbers, gangs, something of that nature.
-
strawberries and cigarettes by troye sivan. honestly, this song reminds me of a summer fling!
-
goodnight n go by ariana grande. friends with benefits, someone ends up falling in love.
-
preacher man by the driver era. i see this as a more forbidden relationship type thing. romeo and juliet inspired, too.

that's all i've got right now! so, just shoot me a pm or comment if you're interested in working on something. thank you!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in RPing with you but I don't do fandoms. Do you have any original plots you'd be interested in? I see the song ideas but do you have anything fleshed out?

I'd be interested in RPing with you but I don't do fandoms. Do you have any original plots you'd be interested in? I see the song ideas but do you have anything fleshed out?
the reason my song ideas weren't so fleshed out was cause i wanted to develop a true storyline with my partner so it's something we both enjoy. so if you'd like to pm me we can discuss? but other than that, i dont truly have any really fleshed out plotlines.

I'd be down to maybe mix the troye and ariana "song plots". Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like to plot it out.

i would LOVE to do a bucky x oc, steve rogers x oc and a steve harrington x oc!

totally down for the criminal x innocent pairing !
also down for either the low or preacher man song based plot !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back