• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝖯assing 𝖳hrough

Moon In Silence

────୨ৎ────
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

* fall brings muse!

" trying to clear my vision but all i can see is you "

With the season of fall comes a sudden but treasured well of MUSE.

This is to allude to my inspiration ⸝🖥️ and time is more on the intermittent side. I want to make it clear that as of right now my muse is high and my time is more open which leaves me with more time to dedicate to finding a few likeminded people to write with. I can't promise that my activity will always be consistent but my communication with you will be: should my schedule start to fluctuate, I'll let you know.

Whether our writing journey together is short-term or long-term, I pride myself on being someone who pours a lot of love into each piece that I'm able to create with another roleplayer.

Please be enthusiastic and contribute to the plot , I don’t want to be the only one putting effort. I just wanna gush about our oc’s and the story itself. Bring me the headcanons, the worldbuilding, tiktoks, tropes, pinterest boards, playlists—you name it.

If interested, give me a little intro of yourself as a writer, ideas you might have / what kind of muses you were envisioning / etc., otherwise i won’t respond. i’m looking for creative, descriptive writers that don’t shy away from detail. Plots below!

coded by phnx.

With the season of fall comes a sudden but treasured well of MUSE.

This is to allude to my inspiration ⸝🖥️ and time is more on the intermittent side. I want to make it clear that as of right now my muse is high and my time is more open which leaves me with more time to dedicate to finding a few likeminded people to write with. I can't promise that my activity will always be consistent but my communication with you will be: should my schedule start to fluctuate, I'll let you know.

Whether our writing journey together is short-term or long-term, I pride myself on being someone who pours a lot of love into each piece that I'm able to create with another roleplayer.

Please be enthusiastic and contribute to the plot , I don’t want to be the only one putting effort. I just wanna gush about our oc’s and the story itself. Bring me the headcanons, the worldbuilding, tiktoks, tropes, pinterest boards, playlists—you name it.

If interested, give me a little intro of yourself as a writer, ideas you might have / what kind of muses you were envisioning / etc., otherwise I won’t respond. I’m looking for creative, descriptive writers that don’t shy away from detail. Plots below!

Last edited:
1. I'd prefer not to write with anyone under 22.

2. I'll be creating original characters from scratch and would prefer someone okay with me choosing the gender that best suits my inspo for our plot.

I think it's important that I mention I'm not looking for the traditional experience in regards to everything. While some discussion will be in order, I'm hoping to find another person interested in winging the majority of the prompts below. Tossing our oc's in with minimal discussion and seeing where it takes us.

Envision this as a Studio Ghibli plot? That's how I'm picturing this.
(𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀) :
Been thinking of a vague plot idea, now it won't stop bouncing around inside of my head.

A popular pretty muse who is jilted/jaded towards love, keeps messing around with lovers who are bad for them and their best friend who is always there for them, (scary dog privileges) gets into fights with their exes/anyone who hurts them etc, always picks up the pieces, probably, definitely in love with them yet won't say it.

credit/origin for idea
(𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀) :
Inspired by a fanfic I read recently— I'd love to do an apocalypse plot where two people are partners, running jobs together for their community, surviving together. It seemed like an unspoken understanding that they would have each other's back, a bond forged through the hardships of this ruined world.

Until in the heat of the moment, an ambush by hostile humans or zombies, one of the muses abandons the other to save themselves. It is unfortunate that the one they left behind survived and fate brings them back together.

I want the angst, drama, all the hurt, all the anger, arguments, etc. It's dangerous, messy but if either of them really didn't care they really would've killed each other already.

Trying to rebuild a relationship, feeling like the bridge was burned beyond repair, the thin line between hate and love. Re-earning the trust lost.
I can see this being M/F, F/F, M/M and NB/F/M

(𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀) :

Muse A is a powerful witch (either spellbound / cursed) in a world of witches, demons and vampires. Cross-species romances are strictly forbidden.

Enter Muse B, a much older vampire with the rare blood rage who meets A and both are immediately enthralled { slow burn meets intense, sudden moments that fizzle just as quickly as they started? } despite the risks B's constant pulling away for fear of A's safety.

Give me the learning of Muse B's long past, Muse A's tormenting curse and the constant noise of everyone else that tells them they should not be together.

This is one of those rare ideas where I'd love to play it out with two different writers because while Muse B is initially my first interest, Muse A is just as tempting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back