• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Party Bag of RP Ideas

Crimson Lionheart

Demon of Razgriz
Hello everyone! It's your friendly neighbourhood Lionheart !

I've been quite busy running around the clock doing plenty of crazy stuff. As I've been going through plenty of ideas for a good RP, I've just decided to share all of them at once.

- (Radically) Alternate History: Divergence occurs with an apocalyptic event that occurs in 476CE that resulted in the collapse of the Roman Empire and every major civilization on earth. The "Slate has been wiped clean", and history will be dramatically different with your civilization at the helm. A nation building/story related RP.

- Sci-Fi/Dystopian Rebellion: It's the 28th century, and humanity has been led by a centuries old government that took a dystopian turn at somepoint in the 23rd century. Across the galaxy, the citizens of this tyrannic regime are starting to fight back. Story/War related RP

- Destiny RP: Exactly what the name says on the tin. A RP taking place in the Destiny Universe. Heavily story based RP

- Second Renaissance: At some point within the next few decades, humanity makes ridiculous leaps with technology. During this Golden Age, a terrorist attack is set to take place involving a thermonuclear warhead being detonated in a major city with the intentions of starting a war. The heroes must stop this attack before it takes place. Sci Fi/Story RP

Pandemic: In the Present Day, a highly lethal and infectious virus emerges and sets about eradicating 98-99% of humanity. A story in the post-apocalyptic cities would take place as a huge community of genetically immune humans try to make contact with the rest of the world. (Or what's left of it). Story/Post-Apocalyptic RP.

Well, that's it for now. Hope you guys are interested in what I have to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back