• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners wanted for 1x1 roleplay.

AshleeFranksxo

Are you insane like me?

Hello Person!
I am fairly new to this site, and that means I need some one to role-play with.

Usually I go between more detailed to casual depending on what I have to work with.

Genres/Parings:
(anything with a * is what I really, really want. Bold is who you'll play.)

Harry Potter:

(No new-gen or modern. Marauders, and Golden Trio Era only.)

Female x George****

(^Would be willing to double.^)

Male x Male

Female x Male

Divergent:***

Female x Male

Real Life:

Any plot that isn't older guys and younger people.

Female x Male

Male x Male

That's all I really have right now. It's not much, but I'm looking for someone to create and mend plots with.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!

Last edited by a moderator:
@AshleeFranksxo

Present day 21st century, the Second Wizarding War has sewn discourse into the lives of many half-bloods and muggleborns. They want to expose the wizarding world to muggles so that they can be more aware of what is happening beneath the surface and so someone like Voldemort can never rise to power like that again. An entire world looking out for a single person makes it a bit more difficult to hide. Many dark wizards have taken up the idea of allowing wizards to roam free by killing off muggles and many serial killers have cropped up as a result, murdering muggleborns and muggles as well as the parents of muggleborns and staging them so they look like accidents. In the midst of all of this, the Ministry is suddenly faced with overwhelming pressure to expose the wizarding world to everyone and other nations are also trying to figure out the best route for this. My character, Character A, has lost their parents to a wizard serial killer and has been shipped off to England in order to live with her elder brother. They enter the wizarding world and discovers that the man they saw that day their parents were murderer indeed exists and a new world has suddenly made itself known to them. Your character can be anything, though it would be most interesting in my opinion to have a character that is a pureblood or at least a half-blood and is familiar with the wizarding world.

I also do not enjoy RPs with canon characters as the main characters very much.

While it's a very interesting plot, new-gen and modern HP plots don't tickle my fancy too much. I can never keep my interest in them too long.

For that reason I'm not really sure that's the plot for me. I do apologize, and I wish you luck! @FloatingAroundSpace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back