• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom partners (one x one) search!

Cylast

Morgan 🥀
Hey! So I’m looking for some long or short term rp partners. I mostly do fandomxfandom. I don’t really find much appeal in doing fandomxoc, sorry. But I’m also willing to do ocxoc, I’d just need some time to develop a character.

Alright! So some fandoms I’m interested in are listed below. I’m a Semi-Literate/Literate rper and write anywhere between 2-8 paragraphs usually.

[bolded are cravings!]

Owari No Seraph
Mystic Messenger

Vampire Knight
Digimon
Teen Titans
Marvel
DC
Pokemon (Comics/Games)
Tokyo Ghoul
Haikyuu
South Park
Miraculous Ladybug

There’s more but those are basics. If you’re interested in anything, please feel free to dm me!

Hi! I love Teen Titans, and I’d love to RP Robin/Starfire (and I’d probably prefer to play Starfire). Let me know if you’re interested! I’m also open to discussing other pairings, if you’d prefer.

Hey there, for Digimon I was wondering what you were looking for specifically? Such as, are you looking to do tamer x tamer, or digimon x digimon, or tamer x digimon?

Hi! I love Teen Titans, and I’d love to RP Robin/Starfire (and I’d probably prefer to play Starfire). Let me know if you’re interested! I’m also open to discussing other pairings, if you’d prefer.
Of course! I’m more than willing, as Robin is one of my mains. I’ll dm you!

Hey there, for Digimon I was wondering what you were looking for specifically? Such as, are you looking to do tamer x tamer, or digimon x digimon, or tamer x digimon?
I’m specifically looking for tamer x tamer.

Hey there! I'd be interested in doing a Mystic Messenger RP with you. I'm open to doing any pairing; but I have a soft spot for any pairing with Jumin personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back