• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners? Friends? All of the Above? Always Open!

Ariana Rose

Hi all~!

I'll try and make this as short and sweet as possible so we can all save a little bit of time. If you need more information from me, don't be afraid to PM me or post here.

What I offer and what I'd like for you to have:

Literate Roleplay

Committment/Dedication

Creativity/Ideas

Originality

Fun/Friendly

My availability:

Most nights (7 PM EST-12 AM)

I work anywhere from 6 AM to 5 PM EST on any given day

College Tue. Thur. from 8-11 AM EST

My preferences:

I will only play a female character

MxF parings only for a romance

Horror, Drama, Sci-Fi, anything with an original/interesting plot

My interests:

Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices book series

Medieval

Vampires/werewolves (Not Twilight, more Dracula)

(Okay, sometimes Twilight-esque, though not very often)

Thank you for your time :)

~M.

Hi, I've been RPing for years, but I'm an absolute noob to this site. Just signed up this evening. I'd be interested in RPing with you on the vampire front. I haven't done one of those in a while. We're in the same timezone, which works out nicely. I'm also really versatile in the characters I play, so I can be the guy since you only do female. I'm also interested in the romantic RP right now. I also can't pm yet since I'm still fresh.

So, if you're okay with all that, I'd be very interested in trying this out. Oh, also I'm very dedicated to Rping and will usually reply more than once a day. But if I'm ever busy with school and the like, I'd be sure to let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back