• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner where are you?

pumpkin-pie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So hello! I'm Shiki, 26 years old! I've been on the lookout for a partner who's into OOC discussion. Sharing our characters, discussing about them, developing them, etc. My goal is to expand my characters, learn more about them through different characters, settings, etc.
Getting more inspiration for art and even have canon Relationships with your OC!!!!

Roleplay Requirements/Rules:
-Grammar and spelling is encouraged, but we all make mistakes. I, myself, have a reading disability so I'm very lenient. I'm a 3rd Person, Semi-Lit and Lit.

-My goal is to expand my character, learn more about them through different characters, settings, etc. I would really appreciate it if you look into them; even tell me if you like them or not! I mean I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOU IF YOU LOOK INTO THEM! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

-Frist impressions are important. This sounds like I'm being too rigid, but it's actually for a good reason. I'm an adult who wants to make friends. Please no dry texting, I would love to engage with you, vibe with you. Get our creative brains working! This might help you! Please give me your preferred Name, age(you can say 18+ if you don't want to share), tell me a little about yourself, whatever your open to sharing and your OC/character. Plus questions, and other things you believe I should know.

-Just like how I want you to be an adult. Have your OC as an adult as well. Above 20 please, 18 or lower will make me feel uncomfortable.

Roleplay Styles:

I did this RP meme, not too long ago. You can look into it if you wish!

Character taste:
I know some role players like making characters for role play and Romance is the popular topic. I don't mind romance but I have picky taste. This could help for you wanna ship my characters. It's not a perfect Guide but it's helpful. Please ask!

My characters:
Sweet Dreams(Dream Plots)

Please click More information here! This is the character I'm playing!

RP Notes:
As for minor adjustments. I might be open to species swaps au (Not human race/human skin Swap) Because I fucking love mythical species, talking animals, monsters and so on. Gender change, personality change is a huge no-no.

Genre/Setting:
-Psychological horror
-Heartwarming
-Paranormal fantasy
-Low/mundane fantasy
-After Life
-Heavy angst

Plots:
- Your OC(Muse A) recently died, they're in the after life and Obilo finds you. Obilo helps Muse A the new world they're now living in, Obilo help Muse A get a job, they're friends and hang out. Bonding, bonding, friendship, drama, drama, afterlife living. Maybe not friendship angst, abuse, breakup. Anything can happen

-Obilo is stuck in Muse A's dream. Muse A can't wake up because reasons. Maybe a nightmare Entity is messing around in Muse A's head. Would Muse A ever wake up? Maybe Muse A can't wake up due to Accident, Muse A doesn't want to wake up?

-Muse A moves into new home. Obilo is there and Muse A can see her. They both hang out in dreams and everyday life.
We are all mad here(Horror plots)

WARNING THIS Character is body horror themed!
You must be open to have your character be physically and emotionally harmed.

Not for the Faint of heart!!

The goddess of madness and absurdity. She waits for humans to enter in her domain to toy with them physically or use them to being her things in exchange for a reward. She is cruel and easily to bore. Most humans will end up having a fate worse than death or leaving her home not the same way. Goddesses style is to not harm people with mundane ways but to give them a worst fate then death. No killing just ridiculous types of torture. Turning humans into animals, into objects, giving them curses. Anything that's outside the box.

That's all I got for her!! Really, that's all the info I have about this character. I do have a Temporary name, being Vicky. But anything else is still a Mystery.

I do have an idea of what she looks like:
She's an old HAG, lol!

Genre/Setting:

-Horror, Body horror

-Dark comedy,
-Drama
-Psychological horror
-Mythic fantasy
-Dark fantasy

Plot:

-Your character is a human who's been kidnapped by her. Will your character escaped? Will they end the years of horrors? Or is your character a lucky soul? Maybe she'll take you on a Fetch quest.

Your character not human? All good, more allies the better. She'll need Ingredients from other creatures and helpers.

It would be so much more interesting to plot the dynamics out. XD

Obilo was lost in her own little world—literally. Her surroundings were a cozy, dreamlike room, filled with soft pastel hues and an array of adorable stuffed animals. The walls were a soothing blend of pinks and blues, and the air was warm with the scent of fresh sweets. Obilo was engrossed in her usual crafting, meticulously shaping tiny creatures out of wool. Each one, upon completion, would spring to life and begin exploring the room, adding to the serene atmosphere she cherished.

It was a peaceful, magical scene, the kind that made time feel like it had paused. But just as Obilo was about to finish her latest creation, the room suddenly began to twist and distort, spiraling into a tiny tornado with her at the center. Panic surged through her as the familiar surroundings whirled into chaos. She barely had time to register the fear before the dreamscape collapsed entirely, leaving her standing in an unfamiliar mansion. She looked around, bewildered.

Last edited:
Hiya~! I Have Lots Of Well-Developed Characters I'm Itching To Use, If You Are Willing To Give Me A Chance! Wanna RP? ^^

Hi, I like the sweet dreams options, specifically any of what can be fantasy. Bring in exotic species, I will want to do that. Bring in the paranormal or the afterlife. Are you available for getting to roleplay together still? I am well over 18. There are those who know me as FFB, and I like that. Your characters are nice. I have characters I started role-playing and threads they were in got cut short, I would like to continue any of them, but I really can make a new character for roleplay. And I like writing and would have something to post for it, a few to several paragraphs, that I can a few times in a week. Can you let me know?

Hi, I like the sweet dreams options, specifically any of what can be fantasy. Bring in exotic species, I will want to do that. Bring in the paranormal or the afterlife. Are you available for getting to roleplay together still? I am well over 18. There are those who know me as FFB, and I like that. Your characters are nice. I have characters I started role-playing and threads they were in got cut short, I would like to continue any of them, but I really can make a new character for roleplay. And I like writing and would have something to post for it, a few to several paragraphs, that I can a few times in a week. Can you let me know?
Thank you for messaging me especially sense I haven't bumped this thing forever. Right now, I'm not interested in finding new partners with this post at the moment. I've been hit with too much disappointment, forgive me.

If you still interested in RP of some kind. I can DM you to what I'm doing now. I am still using my character (from my Sweet dreams options.) and you can use your OC s still. It just Involves no plotting though and it works a little differently.

I directly messaged you and I hope sometime you might respond, as I would still be interested. I can enjoy writing without plotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back