• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sevenfold

Hello! I'm back from a month-long hiatus and searching for some new roleplay partners. I'll quickly list some of my preferences since I myself hate reading huge ringrolls about what is or isn't accepted by the roleplayer. ^^' Because of that, I'll spare you guys from it too.

➨ I'm not particularly fussy when it comes to the gender I roleplay, but I do lean a little more towards females. If a plot really interests me though, then I have no problem roleplaying male characters. I don't do Yaoi or Yuri.

➨ Terrible grammar and spelling are a huge pet peeve of mine. Especially if someone is constantly mixing up their "your"s and "you're"s, or their "there"s, "they're"s and "their"s. Everyone makes mistakes now and then though, and especially if they're using their phone, so I won't mind that kind of thing.

➨ I like a little humour in roleplays, and I hate when IC gets mixed up with OOC.

I also like to chat OOC, so even if I'm coming across as very choosy with all of this, I'm still a friendly person. xD

➨ And finally, post lengths. I go by what my partner is giving me. If I get a short paragraph then I usually haven't got much to work with, and will only be able to write something short in response. I don't mind how long your responses are as long as they aren't one-liners, or pages long.

Genres I like/dislike:

Likes➨ Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, maybe Slice of Life.

Dislikes➨ Futuristic, generally anything involving robots.

Now for pairings/ideas.

Incubus/Succubus x Human➨ Possibly some sort of Stockholm syndrome kind of thing. Maybe with an average demon too.

Incubus x Succubus➨ Romance or a love-hate relationship.

Dragon-human hybrids➨ Anything involving these is usually pretty fun or interesting.

Medieval King/Prince x peasant/lower-class➨ Not really sure, but I'd prefer to roleplay the lower class character.

Feel free to suggest anything within the preferred genres I've listed.

Fandoms that I'm willing to do roleplays based on:

Homestuck➨ With or without OC's

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler➨ I prefer OC x Canon characters, or occasionally Canon x Canon.

... I'll add more if I can think of any. That was a shorter list than expected. xD

So reply to this thread or shoot me a PM if you're interested! I might ask for a roleplay sample though, just in case. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the Incubus x Succubus or the incubus x human but i want to know more about any possible plots you might have for them :3

Hi! I was wondering if you're still looking for more partners? You sound and appear to be a rather interesting and fun role-player

Yeah, I'm still looking for people. I don't really have limits for how many roleplays I do at a time, since a lot of my partners can vanish. Not saying I'm not guilty of this either though. xD Shoot me a message and we can brainstorm, unless you already have some ideas in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back