• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Abyssosque

Perpetually Confused
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm looking for a few partners to role-play with for these fandoms:

. Doctor Who
. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
. Ghost Hunt (underrated fandom)
. Hobbit/LOTR (would love to sandbox with this one)
. Merlin (in a redeem Mordred mood)
. Harry Potter
. Katekyo Hitman Reborn (Arcobaleno Era would be fascinating)
. Genshin Impact

Preferences:

. Semi-Lit to Lit
. Partners who are preferably 18+
. OC's are totally allowed but I'm also down for trying to role-play all canon characters.
. I do double if that's your preference! But if you want a slow-burn, it’s preferable and platonic relationships are honestly a good option with me if that’s what you want to do instead. Not everything needs to be about doubling, but I can still certainly do it so don’t feel afraid to ask!
. I am honestly very shy but if you'd just occasionally like to chat, I do like talking once I'm over my awkwardness.
. Please don't control my character and I won't control yours.
. No explicit intimacy.
. I am willing to try all types of genres if they follow the rule above.

Advice:

. If I don't respond for a while, please do feel free to harass me, because I work and have lots of obligations and may not realize how much time has passed.
. If you don't respond for a week, I'll poke at you to make sure you're okay, but I'll never rush anyone to continue a role-play.

I think that's all? If you're interested, please let me know and we can discuss the specifics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back