• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings . : partner search : .

Cory

popcorn enthusiast

• thought i'd replicate my fandom search for a few original plots/pairings since i have slots open for two or three additional partners. please read through this entire tab and if everything looks good, feel free to move on to the meatier stuff!

— this thread is solely for original ideas. if you're interested in fandom settings, i also have a thread here.​
    — while i'm currently leaning toward playing female mains, i'm capable of portraying characters of any gender and/or sexuality. i'm also fine with playing multiple mains, but i'd rather not force it. most of my plots have the potential to include it though, so i don't think is should be an issue.​
    — in terms of pairings, i'm currently leaning more toward mxf or mxm.​
    — i adore romance and typically require at least a little bit of it in my roleplays. that said, all romance all the time can be a bit dull. i like to spice things up with action, angst and drama, and giving our characters a chance to grow outside of their relationship, so if you love all of those things then great!​
    — i typically prefer roleplaying through pms but i can be convinced to use threads if that's what you'd prefer.​
    — i average around 400-500 words per post/character. as long as you don't give me less than like, 200 - 300, and you give me something i can work with, we should be alright! quality > quantity, but i also can't deal with one/two liners.​
    real fcs > artistic fcs. i love art — just not for my character portrayal in rps.​
    — i don't think it needs to be said but i'll say it anyway: no godmodding & no op characters.​
    — pls contribute to plotting! lack of discussion is the fastest way to get me to lose interest. in cases of multiple mains, pls give equal importance to both/all characters bc i always do and i expect the same from my partners.​
    — also, all this text talk is just for the req. thread so pls don't let that turn you away. i probably should put this at the top, shouldn't i?​
    — people willing to gush about literally anything and discuss conspiracy theories = welcome.​
    — i'm a content writer so i'm always online. this doesn't mean i can reply all the time but i can usually do a few replies a day, or every other day. i don't mind how long my partner takes tho.​
    — be my friend? or not, that's cool too. anyway, onward!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back