• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search!

Reach

Hello! I'm Reach and this is my attempt at a partner search!
She/Her, GMT, 19
I'm 19, preferably 16-21 age range wise but I'm not too fussed as long as we're both comfortable.
⫸ I'm a literate role-player, typically write 500-1200 words per post but obviously it changes depending on what's happening at that point of the RP.
So please don't give me one-liners! I'm not going to police your word count but ideally it needs to be understandable and I need to have something I can work with.
⫸ I'm fine with chatting in occ or not as long as we both plot and plan. Sometimes I'll get extremely into plotting and planning and the RP as a whole and create playlists and moodboards.
⫸ My preference is: DMs, Threads and maybe Discord although I've never used that for IC though.
⫸ I'm comfortable playing both male and female characters.
⫸ I reply anywhere from every other day to weekly, sometimes it will be daily but that depends on how University is going.
⫸ And honestly? I'm mainly craving platonic or slow-burn roleplays as romance isn't always my thing.

Just ask if you have any other questions!!

Was extremely tempted to put some sort of Reach pun in the title of this.
note: Whether I'd be willing to play a canon would vary wildly depending on the setting and the character, I rarely play them and so if I was trying a new character it would likely be a learning curve so don't expect perfection from the start.

If it's bolded then I have at least a rough plot idea for it but I'm interested in doing them all and happy to come up with a plot with you!

Agents of SHIELD
Oc x Oc, Canon x Canon, Canon x Oc (Platonic or Romantic)
Arrow
Game of Thrones
Oc x Oc
Harry Potter
Oc x Oc, willing to try Canons but never done so before
Haven
Oc x Oc, Canon x Canon
His Dark Materials
Oc x Oc, Canon x Canon
Hunger Games
How to get away with Murder
Life on Mars
Supernatural
Oc x Oc, Canon x Canon , Canon x Oc (if it's platonic otherwise Platonic or Romantic)
Maze Runner
Oc x Oc, Canon x Canon (Platonic or Romantic)
Merlin
Oc x Oc, Canon x Canon (Platonic or Romantic)
The 100
Oc x Oc (Platonic or Romantic)
Timeless
Oc x Oc (Platonic or Romantic)

I Would be interested in doing Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D or Hunger Games if you still are?

(NOTE: Please excuse the crappy profile, I'm probably going to fancy it up here in a bit lool.)

If you're still interested, I'd LOVE to do a Supernatural roleplay -- preferably something platonic between Sam and Dean (aka a brotherly roleplay, just like in the show). I do have some ideas that we can expand upon (or throw out, if you're not into them!). I usually prefer to write as Dean.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to shoot me a DM! :)

I would be super interested in a Maze Runner RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back