• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search (:

suzie

Magic Eight Ball
hey all, you can call me suzie or sooz (: i'm currently on the hunt for a few people to roleplay with ! i have a couple plot ideas in mind, but i'm totally always open to brainstorming too.

the basics;
-i'm nineteen and prefer to write with those who are 18+ as well, but i won't turn you away because of your age, unless you're like fourteen or something.
-if our plot is romantic, i'm currently only interested in mxm pairings. i do enjoy platonic plots, though. i'm always open to doing something platonic if you suggest it !!
-let's brainstorm and make this exciting (: i promise, i'd much rather you add a huge plot twist than just be like "oh yeah i'm cool with anything" or not contribute to the story.
-as long as the plot is moved along, i don't mind how short / long your reply is. mine vary depending on the scene !
-i'm always happy to see some drama and angst in a roleplay. i run on tension and slow burns c:<
-if the plot calls for it, i do enjoy playing side characters, and would hope to find a partner who does as well.
-i'll roleplay on any platform, but i do enjoy discord, if i were to pick the location !

some plots;

"you'll find your way back home"
MuseA is a popular singer / actor who never really wanted to be in the spotlight. Instead, his life has been about following his parents' dream of raising a star, and he's put under immense pressure because of this. He always has to look good, act a certain way...it's exhausting. And one day, it becomes too much. MuseA has a public breakdown that completely tarnishes his reputation. As damage control and a way to find himself, he takes some time off and decides to live in a remote farming town, away from all the stress. This farming town is where he meets his new neighbor, MuseB, an artist and total recluse. During his time living there, MuseA is asking MuseB for help with basic tasks almost every day, not used to being on his own. And while MuseB pretends like he doesn't want to be bothered, he actually welcomes the company. But everything changes when MuseB is awoken by a horrible nightmare and ends up stumbling into MuseA's home, vulnerable and seeking comfort.
(i can be either MuseA or MuseB)

"catch my breath"
MuseA and MuseB are roommates in an intense ballet school, where classes are cutthroat and leave many students broken. The two instantly form a friendship over this, often venting over their days, or helping one another prepare for performances. As their friendship deepens and the two men begin to develop feelings for one another, everything becomes drastically more difficult, though. With a strict 'no dating' rule that could get them kicked out of the school of their dreams, they know they can't be together. But after an accidental confession of feelings, it's hard to turn back and pretend the chemistry isn't there. So MuseA and MuseB carry out a secret relationship, all while being pit against one another for a big competition at the end of their school year.
(so i'd find it really interesting if this plot had some shadiness to it, like if maybe the ballet school is covering up abuse that's being caused to their students. that way, it'd make sense why MuseA and MuseB seek so much solace in one another. idk but i can feel an eerie dramatic vibe from this plot and i'd love a partner who will help me develop that !!)

"fall in line"
MuseA was homeless through most of his early twenties and now is a successful professor in the same city that was so cruel to him when he was younger. While he's tried so hard to put the past behind him, all the memories come flooding back when he's walking home from work during a rainstorm one evening. He sees a homeless young man, MuseB, who reminds him so much of himself, so he asks the man to come back to his apartment for the night, to get out of the storm. During his stay, MuseB robs MuseA of some expensive jewelry, assuming that MuseA is just some rich guy, like all the others he sees in the city. But when he learns MuseA has been in his position before, he regrets his decision. As MuseB tries to return the items he stole, MuseA catches him and struggles with what to do next. He understands MuseB's actions but he's not sure he can trust him anymore.
(i can be either MuseA or MuseB)

"the lover" ****
MuseA isn't exactly the most fun to be around, he prioritizes work over everything and isn't the most social. But when he loses his job and has to switch to something that doesn't pay as well, he's in dire need of a roommate. He tells himself that he'll just look for something short term, that within a few months, he'll have a better job and no longer need someone in his home. So he accepts an offer from a traveling college student, MuseB, who only needs a place to crash while he's abroad. He also likes that MuseB isn't from his home country, hoping that this stranger won't know the language, and that he'll be left alone. But when MuseB arrives, fully fluent and excited to make a new friends, MuseA worries this all was a big mistake. He begins to learn that MuseB is bubbly, the life of the party, and generally his opposite. But what shocks him the most is how he grows to love this, how a few month stay is beginning to seem like not enough time to express his feelings.
(i can be either MuseA or MuseB and basically i got this idea from a drama called, none other than, "the lover" lol so creative, i know. but yes, there's so much tension between these two guys and omfg i'm living for it...like, both are always hinting at their attraction or accidentally expressing feelings, yet neither will admit it and i just am really craving this plot !!)

i also do kpop roleplays and they're a personal favorite of mine, if anyone's interested in that:

-bts (i usually write as seokjin or taehyung and will pair them with anyone. i do have a preference for vmin and namjin though)
-a.c.e (i can write as any of the guys and i really love dongjun or wowkwan)
-nct (i've only ever written as jungwoo and i'll pair him with any member)

i'd be into maybe doing a yuri on ice roleplay as well, but only with ocs !

hope to hear from you guys soon, feel free to PM me or post below if anything caught your interest. (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back