• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~ partner search ~

Luumii

Busy with Overwatch, heh.
Greetings!
I thought it was about time that I made my first partner search thread
:smilepuff:

First a bit about myself:
I’ve been roleplaying and writing for over 8 years, but it has been a long time since and that’s why I’m here on RPN. I’m a full-time University student, so expect that it sometimes will take me longer to reply but I’ll make sure to reply 2-3 times a week. At times I will be able to reply multiple times a day. I see myself as a semi-literate to literate writer. My reply lengths vary as I tend to mirror my partner’s length, but I will not go below 2 paragraphs unless I really don’t have any inspiration.

If there is anything else you’d like to know, don’t hesitate to ask!

Genres:
Fantasy
Supernatural
Futuristic
Thriller/Horror
Apocalyptic/Post-apocalyptic
Slice of Life
(Fandom) – It’s really rare that I do fandoms as I like to create my own stories, but sometimes I get really hooked on a movie, series or a game. For now, I would be interested in doing a roleplay based on the movie Bird Box. I’d also be interested in something based on Overwatch or Fallout.

The genres that I’ve mentioned are just examples of what I would be interested in doing, but if you have a plot in mind or something that doesn’t go under the genres, then that’s fine as well.

It all started far away in the mountains where the government began testing new bio-weapons for future attacks from other nations. The tests failed as they weren’t able to control their test subjects, causing them to attack and kill every living individual in the area. As the test subjects began to starve, they began their march into nearby cities. The virus spread faster and faster, causing the civil society’s collapse and reduced the world to a hostile pre-industrial civilization, leaving a few survivors left to fend for their lives.

Muse A was leading a small group of survivors, desperate to withstand the plague. It sure wasn’t safe to wander alone, although that was exactly what Muse B had been doing until Muse B stumbled upon Muse A and the rest of the group.

What I expect from you:
- No oneliners. I simply can’t get anything out of the story with oneliners.
- Correct grammar. I’m not a pro myself at all, but I at least want to be able to understand what you’re writing.
- Semi-literate to literate.
- I don’t expect a novel, but at least a paragraph would be fine.
- Don’t ghost me. Just tell me if you want to stop. I won’t mind.
- I expect you to be willing to develop the plot together to create an awesome story.
- I don’t mind romance, but don’t rush or force it. I don’t want it to become the main focus of the plot.

I think that’s it… Comment here or shoot me a DM! :csmile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back