• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search! with plots! / fxf

sinner

literal space lump
just a quick search, much prettier than my last thread! and this time featuring actual plots! whaaa-
i like using discord but it's not a must! if we stay on site, i prefer pm's.
if you're not interested in my ideas but still think we'd vibe as partners, send me a pm, let's chat!!

• a little about me:
    → i'm female, 19 years old and a college student! my classes are online for the rest of the semester which means i have more free time, however this summer i will have a full-time job, so just a heads-up for the long term!
    → that being said, i can't guarantee any rate of replies other than "i reply when i can" (and frankly when i feel like it) but if something pops up that prevents me from responding for over a week i will certainly let you know ahead of time.
    → as for post length.. honestly i write however much i feel like! a paragraph at the minimum, then however much i feel like at the maximum. if you have some sort of length requirement, i'm happy to accommodate!
    → for our main pair, at the moment i prefer fxf, however i'm down to have any kind of pairings on the side!
    → on that note, i do not do top/bottom, dom/sub, or any sort of dynamic like that. honestly don't even bring it up, it's a total turn off.

what i'm lookin' for:
    → someone who's 18+ and good with darker themes (violence, drugs, death, mental illness, etc.), though it doesn't mean our story has to include those things!!
    → excitement, inspiration and ideas! it's just so much more enjoyable when we can openly express these things to one another!!
    → on top of that, i love ooc chatting! ideally i like to be able to call my rp partners my friends as well!
    → honesty and communication! just be real with me, i value that a lot in a partner. and i will show you the same respect!
    → man, please don't ghost. if you've lost interest, you're low on muse, or you're just flat out busy (bro i totally get this), please tell me and i will do the same! legit it's just for my peace of mind so i know when to move on from an RP (and also it's the courteous thing to do!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back