• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search (UPDATED)

Another Writer

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Another Writer's
Partner Search

Info & Rules
tumblr_pa6er8QWIW1vw9p26o9_250.jpg

➜Hello Darlings,

I'm Another Writer. You can call me A. I'm a dedicated writer in my late twenties. I am a coffee lover, I have two cats, and I move a lot due to my husbands job.

Please read below

I will list my Roleplaying characteristic, what to expect from me, and what I expect from you!

If you check all the boxes, please feel free to message me.

________

What you can expect from me:
*I write 500+ words per post, per characters. (Novella style, third person.)

*I ONLY double. I just find it more interesting this way. This being said, I'm not limited to only doubling, I have tripled and quadrupled as well. This being said I prefer to only do M/F characters. This is just what peaks my interest most.

*I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE making character sheets and using real face claims. If your not a fan of this, we probably won't be on the same page creatively. I put a lot of effort into my characters and I would hope my partner is just as excited and creative as me. (P.S. I'm that fan girl that makes moodboards and playlists for our couples. You've been warned.)

*Ghosting friendly. I'm not going to bug you if you don't post. I'm also not going to hold it against you. We all get busy and I understand that.

What I expect from my partner:
MUST MUST MUST BE 21+ AND A FEMALE NO EXCEPTIONS!
*Be a literate. Write Novella style. (No Godmodding. No one liners. No text talk.)
*Communication
*Must double
*Uses real face claims
*Makes character sheets
*Friendly & Talkative
*Interested in M/F pairings
*Be fair when writing both female and male characters.
*NO POKING. I get busy, I also have some health issues and sometimes I need a break. However if it's been more then a week or two feel free to send me a message.

Please don't post here. Contact me Via PM.
Also, I'm only looking for a couple more partners so please don't be offended if I turn you down.​

Originals (Pairings & Plots)
PAIRINGS/GENERAS:
➜Dystonia
➜Slice-of-Life
➜Romance
➜Crime
➜Dark Themed
➜ Teen/Chick-lit
➜Adult Contemporary
➜Gothic Romance
➫Modern Times X Someone From Past (Something like Outlander)
➫Single Mom X Ex
➫Musician X Fan
➫Celebrity X Celebrity
➫Successful Business Man X Party Girl
➫Gang Member X Daughter of Opposing Gang Leader
➫Detective X Detective
➫Detective X Consultant
➫Ex-Con X Rich Girl

I'm sure there are more this is all I can think up at the moment.

Fandoms

I will bold below the character's I'd like to play or am willing to play.
———
↱ Sherlock ↰
Sherlock Holmes X OC
John Watson
X OC
Jim Moriarty X OC
Mycroft Holmes X OC

↱ The Office↰
Jim Halpert X OC
Andy Bernard
X OC
Ryan Howard X OC

↱ Kingsman: The Secret Service ↰
Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin X OC
Tequila
X OC
Harry Hart X OC

↱ Parks and Recreation ↰
Ben Wyatt X OC
Tom Haverford
X OC
Andy Dwyer X OC
Other Parks and Rec. Character X OC

↱ Stranger Things ↰
Steve Harrington X OC
Billy Hargrove X OC
Jim Hopper X
OC
Lucas/Mike/Dustin/Will X OC
Billy Hargrove X OC
Jonathan Byers X OC

↱ Marvel/DC Universe ↰
PLEASE NOTE:
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan, but there are a few characters who have a special place in my heart and I'm willing to RP as long as you're chill and give me a bit of freedom and looseness on playing cannon characters. We can chat more if you message me.

Stephen Strange X OC
Shazam/Billy Batson X OC
Joker
X OC

I'm also willing to play whoever you'd like, you just may have let me warm up to the character. Even if I've never seen the movie research is my best friend.​

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
UPDATE BUMP!

Bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back