• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner search. The Hobbit universe.

Lara_M36

Hello there!
So couple things about me, I'm 26, female and love to write. I have been writing for 15 years now, and 5 years on an "skilled" level.

So I have a crazy idea, and if you like it we can tweak it how ever which way. So, my character is from this current universe. Our human world, and at a Renaissance Festival with her friends she is shifted to the Hobbit universe.

I know it sounds dumb, but oh the possibilities, the fun and the possible romance! If anyone is at all interested, please let me know.

I'm Sentri, 18. I've been roleplaying for the past 9 years or so. Sometimes, my replies can get really lengthy, almost like writing a chapter in a novel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back