• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✧. ┊  partner search! ˗ˏˋ { ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟs }´ˎ˗

afterparty.

IT ISN'T OVER YET.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

VAPORGRAM1720572305576.jpg
╰┈➤ hey hey!!
¡! ❞ - 21+, he/him, EST
¡! ❞ - no minors! i'd feel most comfortable if you were 21+.
¡! ❞ - quality over quantity, but i try to match length!
¡! ❞ - discord > threads
¡! ❞ - absolutely no ai.
¡! ❞ - i typically write dudes, but will diversify with large casts!
¡! ❞ - open to most pairings, but i will not write m/f until we get to know each other.
¡! ❞ - i only write ocs, but you're more than welcome to write whatever you'd like!!
¡! ❞ - dark themes are welcome when approached from a respectful lens.
¡! ❞ - aot and hp fans need not apply. we aren't going to get along, sorry.
¡! ❞ - horror, urban fantasy, supernatural, dystopian, apocalypse, mystery, life and death, band dynamics, monsters, urban aesthetic
¡! ❞ - × rigid realism, historical, medieval
i'm really looking for a writing partner that'll be in it for the long-term. i LOVE immersive settings, and i'd like a dedicated melting pot for our characters. something that we can both really throw ourselves into while satisfying any kind of cravings we might have. there are more genres i like than ones that i don't, so don't be shy about coming to me with ideas!! i've got everything from humans to furry things to huge beefed up monster guys so i'm not going to be picky with what you wanna bring to the table. give me your freaks. let's play dollhouse with our fucked up guys and make them kiss on the mouth Please

if you're interested, shoot me a dm with a little bit about yourself! THANKS FOR READING i love you. KISSES MWAH HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back