• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก | ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐“๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ | ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ | ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled
โœฆ

hello! my name is cloud (he/him) and iโ€™m looking for long-term RP partners! first and foremost iโ€™m looking for someone whoโ€™ll be dedicated to the plot and characters and will contribute to it as well.

please PM if youโ€™re interested! comments will likely be ignored.

โœฆ
About Me

-i have about 5 years of roleplay experience on me, and iโ€™ll only be writing in 3rd person.
-iโ€™ll typically write around three paragraphs or 200-500 words, more or less. i value quality over quantity though, so iโ€™ll only write as much as i feel i need to.
-i have all the freetime now so iโ€™ll be able to get a reply in multiple times a day and will let you know if i have something going on that day.
-platonic or romantic, if romance is involved Iโ€™d like it to be developed over time.
-anything goes for romance/gender pairings as long as iโ€™m playing a male character (mxm, mxf, mxnb) because thatโ€™s what iโ€™m most comfortable with. iโ€™m okay with doubling too if the plot calls for it.
-i donโ€™t have any specific themes iโ€™m against writing other than the obvious. iโ€™m okay with darker themes as long as theyโ€™re handled well.
-genres i will NOT write include high fantasy, medieval fantasy, and historical
-iโ€™ll only be writing in PMs and not threads.
-i can be awkward at first but i love to talk OOC and get to know people! i love to get super invested in the plot and our characters. if thatโ€™s not your thing, thatโ€™s fine too.
-i prefer to plot here first, and use discord for ooc once we already have the rp established. donโ€™t hesitate to ask for mine.

i wonโ€™t chase you down if you decide to ghost, but iโ€™d really rather have you be upfront with me if things arenโ€™t working out.

โœฆ
Partners

-i ask that you be under 25. i prefer talking to people closer to my age so this is just for my own comfort.
-literate/adv literate
-average 150-300 word post length, depending on the situation and my own posts. write as much as you need, i will too.
-be sure youโ€™re able to respond at least once a week at minimum. let me know if somethingโ€™s preventing you from getting a reply in!
-meet all the basic requirements, as long as youโ€™re not writing one-liners and have a good understanding of grammar and spelling itโ€™s all good.
-be willing to brainstorm the plot with me! i like to create unique plots with my partner and world-build if necessary.

โœฆ
Genres
cravings/favorites are marked with an asterisk (*)

Sci-fi* โ€ข Cyberpunk* โ€ข Apocalyptic*** โ€ข Survival** โ€ข Dystopian โ€ข Modern Fantasy โ€ข Mystery* โ€ข Horror* โ€ข Romance โ€ข Modern/Realistic

โœฆ
Keywords

โœฆFantasy
mages โ€ข demons โ€ข spirits/ghosts โ€ข monsters โ€ข magic โ€ข vampires โ€ข undead โ€ข mythological creatures โ€ข superpowers

โœฆFuturism
aliens โ€ข post-apocalypse** โ€ข utopia โ€ข dystopia โ€ข space travel* โ€ข cyberpunk* โ€ข zombie apocalypse โ€ข nuclear fallout โ€ข robots/androids โ€ข cyborgs

โœฆModern
detectives** โ€ข partners in crime โ€ข thieves โ€ข murder mystery โ€ข highschool/college โ€ข runaways

โœฆ
Prompts/Pairings
i kept these brief so ask me about any of them and iโ€™ll further explain what I had in mind!

apocalypse survivors***
stranded on an alien planet
fantasy pirates
jewel thieves
childhood best friends
online friends
shapeshifting alien x detective
detective x detective*
hacker x assassin
cyborg x scientist

Plots
(organized by genre)
Escape
Two children are the the first to be given genetic modulations, giving them โ€œpowersโ€, and this experiment is watched in secret throughout their lives. While one grew up resenting what was done with them, the other isnโ€™t afraid to use their abilities to their advantage. When the two meet during an appointment meant to reveal the experiment to them, they run away together and begin a never-ending flee from the government.
The Bird and the Worm
Two people, unrelated, both wake up in the same empty world. Empty streets, empty stores, and unanswered phone calls. For miles and miles, it seems that everyone had disappeared overnight. When the two eventually meet and try to find out what happened to their world, they start to get the feeling theyโ€™re not really alone.
Ghost
[Character] was born with the rare and unexplained ability to communicate with the lost souls of the dead. They resent this abilityโ€”its ruined their life, and they learned quickly to keep it a secret. Now they live alone and spend their time learning the stories of these souls.
One day, thereโ€™s someone at their doorโ€”another living person with the same ability as them. It turns out they need to work together to find a ghostโ€™s killer.

Dear Diary,
A young mage discovers a journal written by their late father/mother while cleaning out the house. Unaware of the fact, they discover that their parent was a mageโ€”someone born with the ability to learn and use magic. They learn that because of their magic heritage that they donโ€™t have much longer to live. When they seek out someone they trust, it turns out they were also a mageโ€”magic users hide in plain sight, and theyโ€™d never known they existed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back