• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search~ Fairy Tail, Zelda, Sonic, Spyro, Gravity Falls, Batman and Marvel - Canons and OCs welcome. Mostly AUs

Foxxymoron

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! My name is Jackson, I am 28 in the CST time zone and am looking to meet someone to roleplay long term with! I've been roleplaying for about 11 years now. I write in 3rd person and average about 3-5 paragraphs per character per reply and I love to juggle bigger casts.

What I'm looking for is this:
- Someone willing to type at least 3 paras per reply
- Someone 18+ as I'm looking to cover darker and more mature themes and also just don't generally feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone younger than that.
- Someone who wants to be friends! I love OOC chat, I understand life and mental health and even sometimes lack of motivation or muse can get in the way of replying, we've all been there, but when we aren't replying I'd love to be talking! I like to set up Disc servers for info storage, plotting, worldbuilding, memes, art, music, playlist collabs, moodboards, movie and game nights, voice chats, you name it!
- A female for MxF
- Someone who is passionate about worldbuilding and plotting, I love talking about headcanons and future ideas and how the world is that the character's we portray are in.
- Someone who loves romance but is also okay with slow burn, let's torture our characters a bit before they can grasp some happiness ykno?

Roleplay cravings:

Fairy Tail
- OCxOC - I have a main OC Guild and a rival guild set up for this! I'd love this to be a bigger cast if possible! (at least us both having multiple sides) I have a LOT on this one and id love to do it!

Zelda - CCxCC with OCs sprinkled in! Our own custom Hyrule with quests and adventure, romance and drama, you name it! I do have quite a bit on this one

Sonic - I am insane and i just wanna do Sonic so bad, smth darker like SatAM vibes but even more mature. OCs welcome but mostly canons

Spyro - OCxOC - Takes place in Avalar a year after Ripto's rage

Batman - Either Joker x Harley where it's their first meeting in Arkham and subsequent sessions leading to Harleen's turn to Harley Quinn, or just smth villain based in general. I also have Next Gen OCs for this

Marvel - Our own AU universe? I'd love to play tons of chars but mainly Spidey (Peter), and Rocket/Groot (space opera vibes??)

Gravity Falls - Dipcifica (Dipper x Pacifica) Rp taking place 9-10 years after the cartoon. I have a plot for this~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back