• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ␥✬ Partner Search {Always Open}{MxF, FxF}{MultiPara/Novella}

luckystars

call me effy !
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I hope this partner search finds you all well. This thread is always open, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you think we might be compatible writing partners. ◡̈

・゚゚・。 About Me *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
My name is Effy, and I am 21 years old. I am currently a college student. I am a big fan of gardening, iced London Fog lattes, poetry, and music. I have been roleplaying for some time now, and I am not new to this site, but I have definitely bounced around some other RP sites as well. I consider myself a fairly proficient writer (detailed, descriptive, adaptable when it comes to length), so I am looking for partners who are at a similar stage in the development of their writing abilities.

・゚゚・。 Partner Requirements *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

␥✬ Capable of writing a minimum of 3 detailed, well-written paragraphs (but ideally more - I can do 800-3000+ words). No grammar/spelling errors, although typos and the occasional mistake are inevitable and understood.
␥✬ 21+. I am comfortable exploring darker and more adult themes in my writing (while obviously respecting the rules of the site), and I have no interest in writing with someone younger. I'm sure you're very talented, but if you are younger than 21, I do not want to write with you. Please respect this boundary that I have put in place in order to preserve my comfort as well as yours.
␥✬ Ghost-friendly/flexible. I am very busy, and sometimes writing replies becomes my absolute last priority. I love to write, but my job, my education, my friends, my partner, and my family all come first. I myself am ghost-friendly - if you disappear, I will not take it personally. I may delete our conversation to ensure my inbox stays clear, but I am more than happy to pick up where we left off in the event that you wish to start again. In the same vein, I will not send you constant messages asking where you are. I will send a message or two checking in if I have not heard from you in a significant period of time, but I will NOT spam you with messages asking if you are still interested in writing together. Please return the favour.
␥✬ No doubling. I don't like the dynamic doubling creates. That said, rich, complex side characters are hugely integral to a story, so I have no qualms when it comes to creating a big cast of characters. In fact, the bigger and the more involved, the better!

For more information about my preferences and rules, please check the About Me section on my profile!

・゚゚・。 Interests *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
My interests are pretty varied. I have done anything from high fantasy to historical realism to modern slice-of-life. I have listed below some keywords, as well as some character dynamics/tropes that I enjoy. I almost always prefer to include romance in my stories, and I write MxF and FxF pairings.

Keywords
Romance ␥✬ Betrayal ␥✬ Political Intrigue ␥✬ Royalty ␥✬ Tension ␥✬ Passion ␥✬ Secrets ␥✬ Lying ␥✬ Morally Grey ␥✬ Found Family ␥✬ Trauma ␥✬ Realism ␥✬ Opposites Attract ␥✬ Touch Them and You Die ␥✬ Old Money vs New Money ␥✬ Gothic ␥✬ Southern Belle ␥✬ Southern Gothic ␥✬ American Dream ␥✬ Western ␥✬ Dark Academia ␥✬ Historical Romance ␥✬ Enemies to Lovers ␥✬ Friends to Lovers ␥✬ Enemies ␥✬ Alliances ␥✬ Apocalypse ␥✬ Forbidden Love ␥✬ Forced Proximity ␥✬ Only One Bed ␥✬ Betting ␥✬ Mystery/Crime

Tropes/Pairings
␥✬ Enemies to Lovers
␥✬ Friends to Lovers
␥✬ Arranged Marriage/Political Union
␥✬ Fake Dating
␥✬ Academic Rivals to Lovers
␥✬ Professor and Student
␥✬
Office Romance/Colleagues to Lovers
␥✬ Solving a Mystery
␥✬ Time Traveller x Non-Time Traveller (think: Outlander-inspired)
␥✬ Black Cat x Black Cat, Black Cat x Golden Retriever

I do have some ideas for some of these keywords/tropes - I will add some plot prompts on here as I get settled/finish them up, but if anything catches your eye in the meantime, please reach out to me! ◡̈

Last edited:
Bumping as I am currently craving a Professor x Student RP. No characters who are minors, of course. Think: age-gap, darker themes, tension, secrets.

Bumping as I am currently craving a Professor x Student RP. No characters who are minors, of course. Think: age-gap, darker themes, tension, secrets.
Hello! I'm really interested in this plot and would love to explore this with you.
A little about me. I do write multi-para typically 3 is my standard but I can always do more.
I'm in my early 30's and as a result also have my own family, work, and life obligations that often take me away from writing. I also tend to need motivation at times because I can get into a bit of a rut. That's usually when chatting about the story helps. Gets my creativity flowing again.
I look forward to hearing from you either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back