• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search :3

floralirony

wandering
Hello! I'm Sam, and while I have not roleplayed in ages, I am not new to it. That being said, I would like to get back into rping! Before I begin I would like to preface that I am 15, and would like my partner to be at least somewhat around that age. In addition, I am a bi trans man, so under no circumstances will I play a female or participate in a fxf rp

Types of pairings I am willing to rp:
  • OCxOC
  • OCxCanon
  • CanonxCanon
  • mxm
  • mxf

I consider myself semi-lit, and will often fluctuate from a paragraph to multiple.

Here are fandoms I am okay with roleplaying:

• Percy Jackson
  • Harry Potter
  • Danger Days
  • Undertale/Deltarune
I am also willing to do an original rp

Because I am still in high school, there may be times in which I will not be able to respond as much, but I will try to get a reply in asap.

Also, here are the platforms I will rp on:

• Thread
  • DM
  • Discord

Anyway, have a nice day! :3

EDIT: Right now I'm really busy, and already invested in some rps so search is closed for now but it might open again if I get less busy or is an rp comes to a close :3

Last edited:
Hey there!! If you're still looking for a partner of any sorts im totally open! Just shoot me a Message here if you're still looking!!

Hello, I’m interested. Please message me if the offer is still up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back