• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search 2.0!

hey, my name is april, and after a long break, i'm looking for some partners again.

i'll make my requirements short and sweet, so please read them.

i'm looking for casual roleplays with romance, slice of life and maybe some fantasy. i do like angst, but i'm mostly wanting to roleplay fluff. i'm not in the mood for long replies, especially if our characters are just talking, so a paragraph or two is what is what i'm looking for from a partner. still, i do require proper spelling and grammar, and you can expect the same from me, even if i'm not really trying here lol. i usually reply at least once a day and i'm looking for a partner that does, too, but i will of course understand if you're too busy. i'm cool with roleplaying mxf, mxm and fxf, i don't have a preference. i do prefer playing male characters, but that doesn't mean that i'll never want to play a female character, so if you're expecting me to automatically play a male character for your female one, don't bother messaging me. i only use drawings (usually anime characters) for face claims, and i would like my partner to, as well. lastly, i get not being able to come up with ideas, but at least try to contribute to the plotting of the roleplay. it's a really big turn off when someone replies to my ideas with a "yeah, sure" and nothing else.

that's about it for what i'm looking for. onto what you came here for.

- an ordinary, unassuming castle herbalist garners the attention of a young, sheltered prince/princess.
- a young princess is forced to marry a prince from another kingdom. the problem is: he is heartless, and wants nothing to do with her.
- a cruel-hearted pirate and their crew hijack a ship, only to find a prince/princess inside.
- the young master of a rich and famous household makes a deal with a demon to get revenge on their enemies.
- an angsty summer romance between two japanese students who are set to go their separate ways when summer ends.
- something with an idol and a non-idol childhood friend.

you can message me with your own ideas, but i can't guarantee that i'll want to do them.

thanks for checking this out.

all of ur ideas sound interesting and ur requirements r somewhat similar to my own ! it would b cool if we roleplayed together if ur still interested ?

all of your ideas ??? have my interest ??? this is a personal dilemma ??? but i'd love to figure something out and rp with you

hey, i love all your ideas, and i’m really interested in seeing how they would play out! do you do discord roleplays?

Hello! I'm interested in your idea about the pirate and his crew finding a prince/princess in his ship. I'd most likely like to play the pirate. I only do MxF though.

Are you ok with doubling? Because if so, perhaps we can find a way to add in more characters. Perhaps we make the other pirates in the crew play a role in the story. Perhaps there's someone with the princess/prince, such as a servant, a jester or someone else that was making them company. Message me if you'd like us to try this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back