• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner recruitment! [Open]

Lady_Feonis_of_Fairhaven

Wandering but not lost...yet
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
'𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕠, 𝕒𝕝𝕝!
I am once more searching for a couple of roleplays. Hopefully long-term.
I only have a few things in the way of rules.
1st: Generally, I prefer fair grammar, spelling, and literacy in general.
2nd: Paragraphs! I like long posts, and will post long ones myself. They can get short if there is a need, or there isn't too much to describe, but if it gets to be constantly only 2-3 sentences, I lose interest.
3rd: Please, please, be willing to talk things over, brainstorm, and add to the plot. I have discord, and we can plan and theorize there without disrupting the roleplay. I'm willing to just talk as well!
4th: If profanity could be kept to a minimum, that would be nice.

5th: I only do mxf pairings. Not negotiable.

I believe that's it, so on to the fun stuff!

Plots, ideas, etcetera.

β—‡1β—‡
Relic Hunters

These characters have spent the last four or five years of their life training to navigate booby-trapped temples, palaces, and ancient ruins, to retrieve priceless and powerful artifacts safely.
At their graduation, each trainee is assigned to a partner, and the two are given a mission, usually one of lesser importance, to test their skills. In this instance, my character has been anticipating being assigned a mission with her best friend, with whom she has been trained with. Instead, she is paired with her least favorite trainee. Though they greatly dislike each other, they must work together to survive, and succeed, in their mission, which, they will soon find out, has more resting on it's success or failure than a simple graduation.
Through the course of this role-play there are expected to be character conflicts, dissention, but eventually bonding, grudging admiration of each other'sabilities, and perhaps...fondness and romance.
[Romance, or platonic. Steampunk-ish, medieval. Action, adventure, drama.]

β—‡2β—‡
Happenstance

A tale of pure coincidence, two youngsters stumble upon one another while both attempting to escape a tyrannical orphanage. Forming a tentative alliance, they manage to sneak out, but when a darker, deeper purpose for the orphanage is uncovered in the process, they are soon pursued relentlessly by the organization for the information they possess. The characters have but two choices. Be caught and face the horrors of what will be done to them, or track down a myth that just might be able to help them, and those still imprisoned at the orphanage.
[Romance optional. Platonic if preferred. Medieval, action, adventure, magic, cultic.]

β—‡3β—‡
The Waterfall

Either your character or mine are from the modern, 21st century world. With a troubled past, and now being sent to stay with a distant relative after the character's parents have lost all custody and rights to the child, it not a stretch to assume that the youth wants some alone time.
So when they stumble upon a waterfall in the woods, and the mysterious girl/boy who seems to always be there, things change for the better. Or anyway, it seems like it. One day the mysterious character convinces the troubled youth to follow them. Once through the waterfall, the character emerges into a fantastical world of magic and unique peoples and creatures only found in storybooks. Only, it's only beautiful on the surface, and unless the characters can find a way to fulfill a folktale, the world, and all of its occupants, will vanish forever.
[Romance optional. Action, adventure,realistic, modern, medieval, fantasy.]

β—‡β€’β—‡β€’β—‡

That's really all I have in the way of fleshed out plot ideas, but they are up for tweaking if you have an idea to add. Or, bring your own idea and we can brainstorm!

Hope to hear from you soon! Have a lovely day.

Last edited:
Hi! Adventuring sounds like fun, I'd be down for 1 or 2. I have more magic leaning characters, but I can play the first setting if you want. Otherwise, my roleplay thread has tons of cute boys if you like them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back