• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner or Small Group?

LadyArdent

When tempest tossed, embrace chaos.
Hello!

I’ve been out of it for a while Roleplaying. I’ve picked up on one role play I am in so I am not entirely rusty. I’d like to start off with a new partner or maybe three other individuals? I don’t want to go beyond that because posting becomes too tedious.

I do paragraph roleplay with decent grammar. I would like the same in return. I am not a person to make sure everything is correct. I just don’t want run on sentences. Simple periods, commas, etc.. I think you get the idea of what I am. I do descriptive writing so expect a few paragraphs thrown together. I can’t stand a few sentences or one paragraph. I put in work. I value roleplay like that.

I do a small variety of whatever works. We can bounce off ideas of each other. I am comfortable doing realistic, modern, or fantasy. I’d just like to kink out the rust so I’m back to my roots of writing.

Anyone is welcome. I’m generally a kind person and easy to talk to if there are problems. Don’t hesitate to message me or anything of the like. Once or twice a week posting is what I’d like if you can’t do more than that. I know life does get in the way sometimes.

So let’s bounce ideas off each other and form a small roleplay together.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back