• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner in crime needed! (Undertale Roleplay)

Charlotte

I'm really new at the site, but I would really like a roleplay partner. Of all the sentences I've said :D I only want to do Undertale stuff right now- I'm still not over fangirling about it tbh. I love roleplay about Flowey X Frisk, Sans X Papyrus, Sans X Frisk, Papyrus X Frisk, Toriel X Frisk (I love mother-like Toriel!) etc. Not to disturb anyone, but if it's about Flowey it obviously has to be dark :P He's literally Satan in a flower :D

If you want to discuss further, please reply. I would ideally want a partner with similar taste and good grammatical display

Hey there, if you want a patient roleplayer and can in return can be patient I could be your partner. I am willing to do many sorts of roleplays, maybe a dark one? I have good grammar, and I can post more than a paragraph if I play more than one character. Even then I am still able to get a paragraph out.

Maybe we can do something with Flowey possibly? I can play any character in Undertale.

I'm sorry I've took so long to reply! Thank you for replying to my post. If you're still happy with my offer, I'd be glad to have you for a partner. I'd love a plot with Flowey, and totally adore any dark storyline. Do you have any suggestions for a plot? I'm stumped. I can play as any character from Undertale and like you, can post more than one paragraph if I am only one character, which I would prefer.

Thanks again for replying, and I hope to be in contact soon

Charlotte said:
I'm really new at the site, but I would really like a roleplay partner. Of all the sentences I've said :D I only want to do Undertale stuff right now- I'm still not over fangirling about it tbh. I love roleplay about Flowey X Frisk, Sans X Papyrus, Sans X Frisk, Papyrus X Frisk, Toriel X Frisk (I love mother-like Toriel!) etc. Not to disturb anyone, but if it's about Flowey it obviously has to be dark :P He's literally Satan in a flower :D
If you want to discuss further, please reply. I would ideally want a partner with similar taste and good grammatical display
Hey there! ^^ I'd be willing to do something with you, if you're interested. I'm a good Flowey, but be warned- he is extremely emotionally tormented and unstable, so be prepared for him to start screeching at you if you rub him the wrong way. xD

(But he's also Asriel, so he seems mature because he's had hundreds of years of experience, but he's still got the mentality of a ten year old. xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back