• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner? Friend? Help me find my spark!

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
It's pretty straight forward. I'd like a Rp Partner I can spend a lot of time making stories and expanding worlds!

My 'requirements'
Basically, be nice.
No length requirement because having a quota can be really stressful, but I like the opening paragraph to be detailed.
I do although require good grammar and vocabulary.
Try not to be cringy?
I prefer female partners.

Pairings
I mostly just do FxF and I haven't had a male character in a LONG time. I would be opposed to trying a MxF as the M for once. Get back into it.
I'm ok with fandoms to an extent and only OCs.

The only pairings I have in mind at the moment are
Mermaid x Marine Biologist Intern
Park Ranger X Forest Spirit
Wheelchair bound X Person who looks down on disability
Any other ideas? I'm all ears
That's all I got

What kind of fandoms you in to? :closed eyes open smile:

Well the fandoms I'm willing to Rp with Oc's (I prefer original characters not to be in them at all) would be

Stephen Universe
My Hero Academia
Pokemon
MLP:FIM/Anthro
Homestuck (Very loosely based, because I never read it but I did rp for years)

There's more in suppose.

The only AU I like or know anything about is Revserse Falls and the only one I'd do, as long as I got to be Mabel

I'm a tad interested in the idea of forest ranger x forest spirit. Maybe forest creature instead? Speaking from a mythical sense, not real world sense just to clarify.

I'm a tad interested in the idea of forest ranger x forest spirit. Maybe forest creature instead? Speaking from a mythical sense, not real world sense just to clarify.
I was thinking something more abstract, like a living manifestation of the national park itself

Hey I'd be happy to rp with you if you're still interested, the forest ranger X forest spirit sounded pretty interesting but if that one is already taken then I'd be happy to choose another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back