• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner for Fandomless & Fandom Rp

ZAWAZAWA

Coming undone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sup!
Currently looking for new partners, i've been away for a while and i'm trying to get back into rps now that i have a little bit more of time.
  • 21yo looking for a 18+ rp partner to write silly stuff with.
  • I'm semi lit to lit but i'm also very flexible and can adapt to you (i'm a bit rusty so please be patient ): )
  • I mostly use disc but i'm not against using tumblr to rp
  • I like to gush and yap about our characters, fandoms and plot ideas for hours
  • Really into very mixed genre (specially rps and plots with lots characters and things going on
  • interested in doing fandom (willing to double up) or fandomless rps, i have many ideas and i'm always open
  • M/F or M/M, I usually prefer to play the male on M/F and on M/M i prefer to be the top.
The fandoms I'm interested in doing:
  • Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
  • Lackadaisy
  • Adventure time
  • Final fantasy vii
  • Dorohedoro
  • Cyberpunk 2077
And now for some of my fandomless rp ideas:
  • An assassin from an enemy Kingdom sneaks into the castle disguised as one of the maids to kill the king but what she doesn't know is that the king is having an affair with said maid
  • A jaded, war torn warrior who's paid to hunt down a quirky Witch and ends up falling for her
  • A moralistic and sometimes painfully naive detective and a sarcastic and playful thief who he fails to catch every single time
  • A gangster tired from his criminal life decides to cut ties with his gang and runs away in search of a new life, but his boss sends someone to drag him back either dead or alive.
Thanks for reading, don't be afraid to hit me with a dm if you are interested or reply to this post and i'll reach you out~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back