• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner and MxM roleplay search

A lecto

Imagination is the only weapon against reality

Matt &Rosalie.jpg

Hey guys!
I am A lecto and currently looking for a few new RP partners. I am mostly craving MxM pairings at the moment so I am sorry but I won't take on more MxF or FxF pairings than I already have (for now). I should probably tell a bit about myself so you can see if you're interested in partnering up right?

- I am 18+ years old so my characters tend to be over 18 as well.
- I try to mirror my RP partners post length as much as possible but I do not post one liners or one tiny paragraph. (So please don't post them either)
- I have a new job so my post frequency might depend on the workload I get and could be sporadic at times. I will try to post once a day but I can't make any promises.
- On weekends I have more time and can post more often.
- I don't write over dominant characters, I tried but I kinda suck at it. I mostly hate those labels anyway so while I am a bit flexible about it I tend to make characters that are a bit of both.
- I mostly use realistic FCs but that doesn't mean I don't use anime/art FCs.
- RPN rules have to be followed even if we decide to RP off site (which I actually prefer not to, unless its Discord) I don't write smut so don't even ask.

Communication is very important to me so I want to find RP partners that are willing to share ideas, work on things together, let me know if they want me to change anything, aren't afraid to surprise me by adding a thing or two to the story to spice things up, etc... Also don't be afraid to let me know if you have any ideas for a plot/RP you want to try.

Genres I like most at the moment: (they aren't in any particular order)
Drama
Crime/action
Supernatural
Romance
Drak-ish or Dark themes
Mystery
Psychological

A few random things I crave and could be used to inspire a story idea: (they aren't in any particular order either)
Shifter/werewolf packs
Two different supernatural species
Vampire or Witches covens
Dark fairy tale
Modern fairy tale
Forbidden romance
Enemies/rivals turn lovers
Dark past
Criminal gangs and organized crime
Other Dimensions
Time travel (mostly modern day - past or past - modern day)
Rivals
Star life (actors, models, singers, others like that)
College life
Bodyguards
Arranged marriage
Accidental mates
Wuxia, martial arts world or similar
and much more (I didn’t want to make the thread too long)

I might add a few ideas or prompts later so if you want you can check for updates. Well then, that's it for now and let me know if you want to partner up. You can contact me in a PM with any ideas, for brainstorming or questions. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
I've no idea if you still pay any attention to this thread but I'd be interested in roleplay. PM me if you do see this and are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back