• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Part-Time Partner

EkkoOfZaun

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Hey there! So this is going to be real quick since I've still got to memorize a speech and class tomorrow.

I'm looking for a RP buddy (I'm terrible at group rps hahahahaha rip me) whose interested in:

• Haikyuu! (Ships I'm more than willing to do: TsukkiYama, KiyoYachi, DaiSuga, KageHina)
  • My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia (Ships I'm more than willing to do: KatsuDeku, ShoutoDeku, DekuUrakara, TenyaUrakara)
  • Gravity Falls
  • Steven Universe
  • Rick and Morty
  • League of Legends (tbh I don't even like League that much, mainly because of how toxic the community is. I just play for the skins lmaooo) (Do it for the #aesthetic)
  • Over The Garden Wall
  • Fire Emblem Awakening (Chrobin 4 lyfe)
  • Inazuma Eleven (But that's a kid anime. My answer: I know)
  • Shaman King
  • Shaman King Flowers (ohmygod the manga hasn't updated in forever rip me)
  • P3P

Yep those are the things I'm currently into.

Question: Why a part-time partner?

Answer: I'm busy with college lyfe, balancing my studies with friends, family and me time. Plus I'm in +8:00 GMT timezone so if it's morning for you, it's probably late afternoon/evening for me. You don't have to be online al the time though it would be best if you're hella patient. The best I can do is reply 1-3 times a day depending on our schedules and timezones. Basically, the closer our timezones are, the faster I can reply. (If there are any mistakes, I'm sorry I'm on my phone rn.)

If you're interested just reply or PM me, 'kay? 'Kay. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back