• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Paranormal rps

Akmazian

edgelord
Hey, I'm new here so I'm going to admit that I have no idea what I'm doing. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a Ghost/paranormal-hunting rp. Kind of like the ghost hunting shows on t.v.? I'm open for plot ideas but I have some of my own in case nobody else does.

You are doing an interest check here, if you don't know what you are doing ^.^ (But I think that you do know that)

It would be nice to have some precision on what type of ghost hunting you mean, because even if you meant like the shows on TV, there is a lot of shows on TV, and they don't all do the same.

Like do you hunt the ghosts to capture them, or to free them? Things like that, do you understand?

Well if you don't, please tell me and i'll try to explain.

By the way, welcome to our community!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I am interested in paranoraml type stories as well. I am wondering where they belong, I find that a little unclear. Like if I wanted to have a story was IS modern but has paranormal elements is that here, or on the modern board? If you have any idea I'd be happy to know.

Anyway, aside from that question, I am interested. So if you get a thread going please post here so I can look for it and see about possibly joining!

This is quite interesting. I like one of those paranormal-hunting aspect. Though, I'm sure you'll spice it up a bit with some ideas in your mind. Take your time to elaborate the setting and story.

Also, welcome to RPnation as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back