Nickname: Paige

Crush: Not yet

Bf: No

Kids: no

Scent: Frango ( Perfume )

Personality: Go to character galley and find out

History: Not much

Other: eh

James was walking out of the creature office, he was unlocking his car and sits in and slowly drives to get some subway. As the others were editing videos, He was driving calmly down the road blasting some Brother Blake on Pandora. Just as he thought he wasn't going to do anything he started to move his hands with the beat along with his head. Just as he arrived he toned down the music and took off his seat belt off, he got out and locked the car just as walking in he gets in line behind a shorter girl. He smelt her scent and gave a smirk, he crossed his arms and thought for a moment looking at the tops.

I drove to subway in my black Camaro. I pulled in the parking lot as i threw on my red leather jacket that was lying in the passenger seat. I got out and locket my car's doors and walked inside. I told the employee my order as i was waiting in line. I heard the small bell chime when you open the doors as i glanced back for a quick second. I walked further up and waited for the employee to finish up my sandwich. I felt the vibe of someone behind me staring at me as I slightly got chills down my spine.

James stood their flipping his thumb across his iphone screen, telling the employee his order someone shoved him into the young girl. he got mad and gave a frown to the person behind him. he finally payed for his food, seeing the young girl he glanced at her before sitting down. He got a vibration from his phone and answered. "What Hordon" he said with a smirk as he begun to eat as Jordan was blabbering away. He rolled his eyes hearing aleks in the back ground other to to laugh at how stupid he sounded. "tell aleks to shut the hell up back there" giving a slight chuckle his slight laugh. before turning to give a glance at the girl.

I got my order and sat down. I noticed the guy kept glancing over here as i thought to myself 'Omfg thats Nova' i said as i started breathing super heavily. I ate my sandwich and flipped threw my phone as i kept looking over at james wanting to talk to him soooooo bad. I continued to play it cool as i wanted him to notice me before i made a fool out of myself. I sat there thinking so many things in my head as my heart was pounding out of my chest trying to grow legs and walk over their itself. I looked at him seeing him look at me as i smiled 'we finally made an eye lock with eachother' i said to myself super excited as i just wanted to jump into his lap and have him take me to his house.

He finished eating as he hung up his phone and got up just to toss his food away. He then slowly walked past her and noticed she seemed a bit jumpy, he cocked a brow and turned around. "You alright?" He waited for a respond she was really stunning, he felt his phone vibrate but he ignored and layed his attention to the girl.

I saw him walk up to me as i got super excited "Yea i just ... I am a huge fan of you Nova" i said hearing his phone vibrate in his pocket as i smiled looking up at him 'i cant believe he is standing in front of me in person' i said as i just wanted to hug to crap out of him and call him mine

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back